What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Re: BullFrog Spas  (Read 11391 times)

East_TX_Spa

• Mentor Level Member
  • 30 Year HotSpring Spa Dealer
    • I Love My Spa
Re: BullFrog Spas
« Reply #15 on: February 15, 2005, 06:01:35 pm »
I'm not trying to be argumentative as well.  And I understand that a Bullfrog doesn't have to divert water.  I am just trying to figure out if a seat can be turned off.

The reason I ask this is that a lot of people like to have some jets on while others like to not have any jets on while in the spa.

CEO
Just layin' low and chucklin' in my stomach wif' da fidgets...

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #15 on: February 15, 2005, 06:01:35 pm »

East_TX_Spa

• Mentor Level Member
    • I Love My Spa
« Reply #16 on: February 15, 2005, 06:04:14 pm »
That makes good sense, now I understand.  Thank you.

:)
CEO

Mendocino101

• Ultimate Member
  • never ask for what you are not willing to give
« Reply #17 on: February 15, 2005, 06:04:57 pm »
Yes....it is much like a direct flow system.....but I am still wondering about the higher water flow.....do you know the GPM.....

East_TX_Spa

• Mentor Level Member
    • I Love My Spa
« Reply #18 on: February 15, 2005, 06:16:27 pm »
How much are the individual JetPaks in US dollars?  I saw someone state that they are $600 Canadian, but I've heard from my customers around here that they are $200- $350.

Have ya'll had very many people upgrade packs?

CEO (the Curious) :)

East_TX_Spa

• Mentor Level Member
    • I Love My Spa
« Reply #19 on: February 15, 2005, 06:32:57 pm »

$210-450 is the price range beats buying a new spa

That makes good sense!  Not too many high quality $500 spas on the market! ;D

CEO

MellowBeerMan

« Reply #20 on: February 16, 2005, 03:20:31 am »
going to go look at the Bullfrog tubs this weekend in Atlanta at a outdoor show. I'll see what I can dig up.

tlc

« Reply #21 on: February 16, 2005, 02:24:32 pm »
Wow,
I got my bullfrog 662 last week monday and was ready for first soak Wednesday Feb 9th! I Love the Tub!! The jets are very strong. Mine came pre ordered so I didn't get to choose which Jetpaks. I have 6 different jetpaks 3 of which will shut off completely. This makes the other jets stronger(too strong) Of course I hurt my back lifting the cover(didn't come with coverlifter) and I go in the tub everyday! Haven't received a bill yet for the electric, but I figure the first month will be high! In use 3 hours per day right now!!! If you get a bullfrog don't get a spinalsage or the rainshower. They are pretty weak. Anyone want to ask any questions shoot! I (so far) am extremely happy with my choice!! Also it did not come with electrical box which the hs did but my entire electric hook up was just over 500! box was only 59 dollars I was told it was 250!
TLC

tlc

« Reply #22 on: February 16, 2005, 02:28:33 pm »
also I will be upgrading the two jetpaks possibly this summer! I figure I got such a great deal on the tub I can spend more in upgrades. I'm about to order a cover lifter next week! I can't wait to take a soak after my hockey game tonight!! That should help me sleep!

tlc

« Reply #23 on: February 16, 2005, 03:09:31 pm »
Sunshine pools and spas.
Lapeer road
Port Huron, MI
The owners name is Patty and she is very nice and great to work with.  Where are you located?

stabone

• Just Bring It !!
« Reply #24 on: February 16, 2005, 06:12:41 pm »

I have a few questions, where are the feed pipes located for these jet packs, on the website it seems like they are ran around the top of the cabinet, just under the shell.  What is the warranty for that piping against leaks? How are the plumbing connections made to the jet packs so that owners can change them themselves?

tlc

« Reply #25 on: February 16, 2005, 07:20:01 pm »
Changing the jetpaks is very easy takes about 1 minute. The only reason I changed mine around is because I wanted the best jets and the ones I will use most of the time facing the river I live on. The weaker jetpaks now face the neighbors garage!! Hopefully after it warms up here in Michigan, I can plant a wall of trees to block our neighbors house.  Basically you lift off the neck pillow and lid, unscrew the pipe and it is ready to change out.
TlC

ndabunka

• 2003 Jacuzzi J370 Platinum/Coastal Grey Synthetic
« Reply #26 on: February 16, 2005, 11:18:39 pm »

I have a few questions, where are the feed pipes located for these jet packs, on the website it seems like they are ran around the top of the cabinet, just under the shell.  What is the warranty for that piping against leaks? How are the plumbing connections made to the jet packs so that owners can change them themselves?

The Tube that goes around the top is a 4" wide tube. This is better than the "gang of junk" you find under most tubs and is easier to maintain. This means that it's less likely to EVER leak but if it should, it would also be significantly easier to repair. I'm not a Bullfrog dealer but I was considering the line at one time...
...The gene pool could use a little chlorine....

Quickly approaching a mid-life crisis one day at a time.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #26 on: February 16, 2005, 11:18:39 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42