What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: I'm impressed and a bit humbled  (Read 15340 times)

Wisoki

• YEEEEEEhaw
Re: I'm impressed and a bit humbled
« Reply #45 on: February 11, 2005, 12:43:24 pm »
You only feel "dissed" if you qualify.

Yeah...it's not hard to spot the people that have been in retail longer than they can personally handle.

The unfortunate part is that we use to have a mutual respect for one another which I thought we still had right up until he completely dissed me and my profession in that post. Oh, well, I know Lori still loves me and that's what's important to me! :-* ;D

Steve

If you like it and you want it BUY IT!

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #45 on: February 11, 2005, 12:43:24 pm »

Wisoki

• YEEEEEEhaw
« Reply #46 on: February 11, 2005, 12:44:31 pm »
Ahh, must be nice up there with the high and mighty.

Steve,
I rolled my eyes at his predictable Archie Bunker-like post and considered a response but figured "why bother". You followed through with a critque that covered each point very well.

Wisoki

• YEEEEEEhaw
« Reply #47 on: February 11, 2005, 12:46:48 pm »
Based on Steves responsorial post, I'd say the lightening up need spread around.

Wisoki

• YEEEEEEhaw
« Reply #48 on: February 11, 2005, 12:57:30 pm »
Logged out, over and out.

Spatech_tuo

• Mentor Level Member
« Reply #49 on: February 11, 2005, 01:14:17 pm »
Ahh, must be nice up there with the high and mighty.

I'm not the one who walks around with a black cloud over my head. If you won the lottery all we'd hear is you pissing an moaning about the taxes you'd have to pay.
220, 221, whatever it takes!

stuart

• Ultimate Member
  • Big hairy guys need hottubs too...
« Reply #50 on: February 11, 2005, 02:33:31 pm »
Frank,
I don't think that the goal of anyone here is to run you off....you have a lot to offer to the forum with your experience however, when several people point out that your posts have taken a grumpy and somewhat hostile tone, you might consider looking at changing that.

I hope you stay and I hope you offer experience without constant slaps.... :(

spahappy

• Mind body and soul therapy right in my backyard.
« Reply #51 on: February 11, 2005, 04:31:35 pm »
I'm gonna get back on topic and report the results of our very technical product research and testing. Or... our wet test results.

I love the way the Jacuzzi J-355 fits my body. The jets are positioned right for me and the jet pressure is awesome. I don't float at all in this tub.

My favorite seat is the one next to the waterfall. This seat has the power pro sx jets. These jets have no moving parts but you'ld swear they do because they swirl the water stream as it comes out giving it a rifling effect. It feels like a rotating jet, but has no moving parts very cool.

The lounger was OK but if your legs were not the right length you wouldn't get the full effect of the foot jets. My feet landed right on the foot jets and I'm 5'4" so I'd think that the other 90% of the population who are taller than me wouldn't fit as well.

I liked the ability to divert the water from one area to another, but felt the tub had more than adequate
pressure when the diverters were in the middle.

I think the waterfall is nicer than Colemans (I feel so guilty saying that) I liked that this spa had a jet in the cool down seat as most cool down seats don't.

Machelle floated like an ice cube in every seat(even before we uncorked the second bottle of wine ;D) She had to fight to stay in every seat on any speed. In fact she felt that since she was fighting to stay seated the whole time, the jets did very little for her. This goes to show how important the wet test is.

Sorry no pics but I've extended an invitation to Lori to join us the next time we conduct a product research seminar and we'll try to remember to take some pics then :o

Well it's 55 degrees here and The hubby and I are headed up to our cabin on the beautiful but frozen Lake Sakakawea for a well deserved rest, relaxation, ice fishing, cross country skiing, beer drinking weekend.

I'm leaving the teenagers home alone so Stuart do you think you could check on them and break up any parties :-* ;D

And play nice with each other while I'm gone!

Spahappy :D

Lori

• Saw It ... Wanted It ... Had A Fit ... Got It!
« Reply #52 on: February 11, 2005, 05:33:53 pm »
Oh my!   :o

I take a rare day off and go shopping with my Mom, and look what happens!

Thank you, Steve, for defending my honor!  :-*

Mendo, I know what you were trying to say!   ;)

Spahappy,  I think I need to make a road trip!   ;D

I know better than to be gone for very long!
Oklahoma Vanguard owner-don't hold that against me

huh?

• "42"
« Reply #53 on: February 14, 2005, 08:43:14 pm »
"soooo, when was the last time you took a check from a customer?"

The last time you ordered a spa from him.
¿

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #53 on: February 14, 2005, 08:43:14 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42