What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Hello, I am bakc with my New Caldera.  (Read 1739 times)

boxer95

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Hello, I am bakc with my New Caldera.
« on: February 13, 2005, 08:47:20 am »
I am not sure if you guys remember my situatuion but its been horrendous. I orignally bought a  Caldera Martinque hot tub and had it delivered Via A crane. I wet tested a ton of tubs and loved this one...turns out the crane company could not get it through my screened in porch. even after they came out ahead of time and said they could do it, it wasn't going to happen, I ended up paying 1/2 the bill, but I had to fight with the crane company over it. the martinque was to big to get through my door so we ended up getting the Hot springs prodigy. I wet tested it and thought it was a fine tub , I was not thrilled but it was okay....but hubby didn't like it. we got it here and he was horrifed.. first off, he is a big guy, and he didn't  fit well in it, he had to lay down to get his massage and it was small, we had no room to move about, and the jets weren't great. it also didn't heat up as you were in it, and it didn't, no foot jets and very expensive tub.. it didn't  even display the tempature..... it had minimal options...

sooooooo we sent it back, and had to totally modify our porch to get that baby in remove doors, remove screens and my hubby spent an entire day doing it, we even have to paint now..., but we love the Martinque. it's an AWESOME tub and so worth the money. we were amazed at the lounger seat, how comfy it is even has a neat rail to hold onto, that lights up,   the tub is very powerful and the foot jets rock. I also like the little crevices for you to put your feet in, in order for you to stay in your seat. its a NICE tub, we have had tubs befroe and this is the nicest one so far. we got it with the color globe, which is also very cool, it changes through a series of colors....  purple, green, blue, red, yellow, its neat....it was worth all the trouble to have the tub we wanted, Ijust wanted to share with you guys my story.

the spa company was very nice through all of this, but we did pay them an extra 300.00 for restock fee's and having to re deliver and set up. I was not opposed to that at all. we are so thrilled with this tub....... its amazing and very comfortable!!! and it was only 535.00 more than the prodigy, plus it has 11 more jets....
« Last Edit: February 13, 2005, 08:47:54 am by boxer95 »

Hot Tub Forum

Hello, I am bakc with my New Caldera.
« on: February 13, 2005, 08:47:20 am »

Lori

• Saw It ... Wanted It ... Had A Fit ... Got It!
Re: Hello, I am bakc with my New Caldera.
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2005, 09:45:12 am »
I'm so glad to hear you got the tub you really wanted!  Glad it all worked out!  Sorry you have to paint now, but just think, you'll be able to soak once the painting is done, and ease those sore muscles!  ;D

Really, congratulations!
Oklahoma Vanguard owner-don't hold that against me

Chas

• Mentor Level Member
  • Hot water is Cool.
    • Spas etc.
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2005, 11:12:33 am »
May you soak long and prosper.

Welcome to spatopia.

Be sure to send all your friends into that dealer!!!

;D ;D ;D
Former HotSpring Dealer - Southern Cal.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2005, 11:12:33 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42