What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Any thoughts on Nordic hot tubs (or Atlanta)?  (Read 7576 times)

nanook

Any thoughts on Nordic hot tubs (or Atlanta)?
« on: February 07, 2005, 07:36:20 pm »
The only local hot tub shop sells Nordic hot tubs. I am seriously looking at the Escape Premium (http://www.nordichottubs.com/escape.htm). Unfortunately, I can't seem to find any reviews on Nordic products here on elsewhere on the net.

The local guy has the Escape Premium priced at $4899 which includes cover, delivery and installation, and a chemical start up kit. Does this sound like a good deal?

My buying criteria:
- I am not interested in a lounge seat
- I'm not partial to any particular brand
- I don't socialize much, so it will mainly just be for me, but would like to support 4 adults comfortably
- Good back and neck jets for at least one seat are most important
- Since it's mainly just me, total number of jets and other attributes are not important
- I would like to spend around $4k, but delivery/installation is a must. $5k is my upper limit because I still have to get an electrician and pour a slab.

I live near Atlanta (Rome, actually), if that helps any.

Any thoughts or suggestions?

Hot Tub Forum

Any thoughts on Nordic hot tubs (or Atlanta)?
« on: February 07, 2005, 07:36:20 pm »

hottubber

• Hottubbing under the stars...PRICELE SS
Re: Any thoughts on Nordic hot tubs (or Atlanta)?
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2005, 08:35:17 pm »
nanook,

The Nordic line of Hot Tubs is very well made. The manufacturer is a good one. As a dealer of Nordic, it is my lower end product line for thoses people that want a quality product without all of the frills. Should you decide to purchase one, make sure you get the CD ozone sytem with it. That model should be in the range that you are looking for. The Escape is the newest model in their line, wet test it before you buy, make sure it has what you are looking for. I think you'll like it.

Good Luck with your decision, either way. ;)

Q

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2005, 08:09:37 am »
We're also a Nordic dealer and $4899 including the delivery, cover, installation and start up is a very good deal indeed. Though it's in American so I wouldn't know as much as hottuber there in New Jersey.  ;)

From your listed needs you should be very happy with the Premium or even the Basic if jets aren't an issue for you. Wet test both if you can.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2005, 09:35:04 am by Q »

jayslater

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2005, 01:09:34 pm »
I have had my Nordic Rendezvous II since October and I love it.  My dealer is in southern PA and I got the Rendezvous for $4700 delivered with Ozonator, steps, cover, etc..... to me in MD.

I never got to Wet Test the tub but love it and know that I made a very good choice.

matthewc

« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2005, 01:56:16 pm »
I too have a Nordic Rendezvous II, installed since September 04. I haven't wet tested many other tubs, but I love our Rendezvous. I have opened up the front pannel and it all seems to be well made and so far no problems. I cannot really comment on the price as I live in the UK, the land where everything costs more and we get paid less. For example I paid $8550 for my Rendezvous and that was a good price in the UK.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2005, 01:56:16 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42