What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Caldera Aspire  (Read 3879 times)

jmpiv

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Caldera Aspire
« on: January 15, 2005, 10:28:29 pm »
How is this spa? There is one at my local Hot springs Store but it has no water in it and the guy won't fill it. (In fact they only have about 3 spas in the whole store with water in them out of about 25) He wants to sell me the one on the floor for $7000.  I like the features of this spa but..........

Everyone on here says to definintely wet test before buying.  

Hot Tub Forum

Caldera Aspire
« on: January 15, 2005, 10:28:29 pm »

ladwighome

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Re: Caldera Aspire
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2005, 10:42:36 pm »
I have the Caldera Niagra and it is simply put, fantastic!

The Aspire I am not that familiar with but the Caldera line is made by Watkins as I am sure you are aware the same manufacturer of Hot-Springs.

So you would have great name support and an excellent warranty to back it up.

But for 7k I really would insist on the wet-test.

There should be no reason they can't transfer the water for you if they want to make the sale.

Lad

mhraracing

« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2005, 07:53:47 pm »
Hmm...seems like a good deal to me - but also depends on what is included...stairs - cover lifter delivery ect ??

The Aspire is basically the Niagra but with the Spa Audio Feature and a few less jets. If you are looking for a high quality spa with A stero system and without a lounger - it could be the choice for you.

If the dealer has a Niagra filled - give that a wet test...it justt about the same but if you are very serious about purchasing.....try to demand a wet test - its not that hard to drain and fill a tub to make a 7000 sale ???  
Caldera Geneva Utopia

KevinH

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2005, 09:42:13 pm »
I have the Aspire. Very nice tub.
Some people have complained about the jets leaving you itchy.

The jets may be more forceful and directed at a smaller area than some tubs.

This tub doesn't have neck jets, if that's important.

Stereo is nice, but you won't hear much sound from the third speaker (true on all the Calderas), since it plays the difference between the other two speakers. We find the stereo a nice feature.

I wet tested several tubs, and this one felt right for me.
The tub is well made compared to some brands.

I paid $7700 including tax, delivery, crane service, 2 sets of steps, 1 yr chemicals, extra filters, hydraulic lift etc.

chargerfan

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2005, 01:28:29 pm »
I have an elation which is the bigger stereo spa that caldera makes with a lounger

my brother has an aspire and he loves it. I love the sound quality of the music system and my brand new elation has a control for the rear speaker volume that you can operate inside the spa.

i know my brother paid $7995 for his spa and I paid $8795 + tax for mine, but we got everything delivery, cover, steps, lifter, and an orientation on how to use it which was awesome. overall i am very happy with my caldera

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2005, 01:28:29 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42