What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Balboa Paks and Ionizers  (Read 1849 times)

wmccall

• Global Moderator
  • Mentor Level Member
    • https://www.facebook.com/BillMcCall1959/
Balboa Paks and Ionizers
« on: January 26, 2005, 01:25:24 pm »
I stopped in my Dynasty's dealers place today and saw some of the new tubs that aren't on their website. I could have titled this thread "Dynasty update" but I didn't want to discourage some of the Spa Techs and Dealers, whose opinions I come to enjoy/value.  

Their new line is called "The advantage line"  I think I inspired many of the changes and they have incorporated many I deas I sent them in our first year of ownership. (I'm probably not the only one)

But the other things I have noticed is these spas use a Bolboa spa pack and controls.  Comments from you spa techs/dealers?  Good or bad?  I think the old ones are Gecko, but I'm not sure. I did lose a pack around the 1 year point, but it was replaced under warranty.

The other thing was they are featuring ionizer units that sound like a cross between a Nature 2 stick and the ionized air filters you see for sale on TV . Ionic Breeze I think they are called?  

My dealer did mention I was eligible for 90% trade in value on what I paid, but at this time, I'm not seriously considering it as my spa is doing fine.
Member since 2003.  Owner Dynasty Excalibur 2003-2012.   Sundance Majesta from 2012-current

Hot Tub Forum

Balboa Paks and Ionizers
« on: January 26, 2005, 01:25:24 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42