What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Bought 04 SA Marquis Euphoria  (Read 3215 times)

spanewbe

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Bought 04 SA Marquis Euphoria
« on: January 22, 2005, 01:16:17 pm »
Thanks to all on this board for so much valuable input and assistance.  We liked the J-385 a bit better from a seating and jetting standpoint, but really liked the Marquis dealer, the Marquis warranty, and Marquis' reputation for quality service after the sale.   We knew we would really enjoy either tub, so we went with the Marquis.

We paid about $7,900 out the door for the spa, cover,  6 months of chemicals plus test kit, two pillows, booster seat, 2 extra filters and delivery & orientation.  We deleted the steps and cover lifter because our planned enclosure will eliminate the need for steps and won't facilitate the use of a cover lift.

Building the enclosure will take at least one month because our contractor is backed up.  We will keep the forum posted as we get closer to our first soak and will likely have some more questions regarding installation, electrical hookups, etc.  Thanks again.

Hot Tub Forum

Bought 04 SA Marquis Euphoria
« on: January 22, 2005, 01:16:17 pm »

Mendocino101

• Ultimate Member
  • never ask for what you are not willing to give
Re: Bought 04 SA Marquis Euphoria
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2005, 01:30:30 pm »
Congratulations....I enjoy the same spa.....Sounds like a very fair deal as well...enjoy... :D

BIG_PAPA

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2005, 02:00:41 pm »
Congradulations!!That is a great spa,and your right Marquis reputation is definately, if not the best,one of the best out there.And it really does make for a better experience buying from a manufacture that you know is going to stand buy ther product.

empolgation

• you pay what you get it for
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2005, 02:10:49 pm »
Congrtatulations!
A fine choice indeed... welcome to Euphoria
e

aaahhh

• aaahhh now that feels good!  04 Marquis Euphoria
« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2005, 05:15:51 pm »
Congrat's another fine chioce. I have had mine since May 04 and not one problem. I purchased mine based on wet test, warrenty, and having a great dealer made my choice easy. I had a very god feeling handing my money over to them.

It truely is Euphoria. ;D

windsurfdog

• Loving this cool weather....
« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2005, 09:01:52 am »
Much congratulations, newbe......may the goddess of Spatopia bless you with crystal water....... 8)
We, the unwilling, led by the unqualified, are doing the impossible for the ungrateful...

Lori

• Saw It ... Wanted It ... Had A Fit ... Got It!
« Reply #6 on: January 23, 2005, 09:46:07 am »
You are going to love spatopia!!!

;)
Oklahoma Vanguard owner-don't hold that against me

hottubber

• Hottubbing under the stars...PRICELE SS
« Reply #7 on: January 24, 2005, 07:28:46 pm »
newbe,

Welcome aboard! You are really going to enjoy your new spa. The Euphoria is a great choice. The manufacturer is top notch. Good Luck and welcome to the Hot Tub Club... ;)

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #7 on: January 24, 2005, 07:28:46 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42