What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Sub-Zero Tubbing!!  (Read 12976 times)

nicker

Re: Sub-Zero Tubbing!!
« Reply #30 on: January 19, 2005, 04:40:28 pm »
I live in Ontario Canada and lately we have been getting the in the minus 20 C area so thats about minus 4 F and I have not been in the tub for 5 days now  :'(  The cold is not bad its the freaking wind.  This is when I wish I had the fully enclosed gazibo.   Hopefully tonight I can get in, I have just been dieing to get in for a soak.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #30 on: January 19, 2005, 04:40:28 pm »

wetone

« Reply #31 on: January 19, 2005, 04:54:25 pm »
I live in Ontario Canada and lately we have been getting the in the minus 20 C area so thats about minus 4 F and I have not been in the tub for 5 days now  :'(  The cold is not bad its the freaking wind.  This is when I wish I had the fully enclosed gazibo.   Hopefully tonight I can get in, I have just been dieing to get in for a soak.

I went in last night, could not wait any longer, same outside temp as yours. Was in for 45 min nice, execpt for the wind... could of used a ski mask ;D

Tman122

• Ultimate Member
  • If it Ain't Broke
« Reply #32 on: January 19, 2005, 05:35:28 pm »
Here's one for ya a 72 degree temp swing on the same day (24 hours) -50F to 22 above and 12 inches of snow, Yowza!!! Happened 2 days ago and now I can soak, right after moving a pile of snow.
Retired

Spatech_tuo

• Mentor Level Member
« Reply #33 on: January 19, 2005, 06:48:26 pm »
Here's one for ya a 72 degree temp swing on the same day (24 hours) -50F to 22 above and 12 inches of snow, Yowza!!! Happened 2 days ago and now I can soak, right after moving a pile of snow.

The funny thing is that 22 above must have almost felt warm after getting a taste of -50º below. Anyone living in a cold area knows how relative temperature is when it comes to comfort. I can always remember the end of winter when it finally would hit 50º out after a long winter and we'd run out in t-shirts like it was summer time. Then in the fall the temperature drop to 50º outside after a hot summer and we'd make sure we had a coat on due to the temperature drop.
220, 221, whatever it takes!

jmig

• caldera geneva utopia
« Reply #34 on: January 19, 2005, 07:40:24 pm »
Its 22 degrees here in Connecticut tonight but snowing. I just cleared a path to the tub and waiting the wife to finish helping my daughter. Then spatopia ;D

ladwighome

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #35 on: January 19, 2005, 09:45:12 pm »
If I could trade all of this cold miserable winter weather in Wisconsin for lets say a San Diego type climate, I would in a heartbeat.

But having to work live and having been raised here it is home at least until I retire.

So in the mean time I am glad I have my Caldera Spa.

And 0-and above without a strong wind aint to bad at 104-degrees in the tub.

Lad

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #35 on: January 19, 2005, 09:45:12 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42