What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: just bought the caldera.  (Read 3501 times)

boxer95

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
just bought the caldera.
« on: January 16, 2005, 08:59:41 am »
well I wet  tested both the Coleman and caldera and although I really liked the coleman 461 model, it was a lot more money than the caldera martinique that I bought.

I really liked the lounger on the coleman but the jets were not as strong and the caldera, and it was a thousand dollars cheaper, plus it was a little smaller in size and would fit better on our deck.... and I had a coleman before and was never thrilled with the jets and had lots of problems with it, but I no they have greatly imporved the line.

I love my new hot tub and can't wait for it to arrive, does anyone else have the  caldera martinique? we got a good deal, 1/2 off the lift cover and half off the glo lights, had to have the neat lighting.

we will have to have a crane carry it over the roof to get it in the screened in porch, they told us that its a common thing, cuz I  live in the mounatins of NC and they do it all the time.. its going to be fun watching this, maybe I will get pictures for you all:) happy tubbing. we also went with chlorine for our sanitation system. was not happy with bromine.

Lisa

Hot Tub Forum

just bought the caldera.
« on: January 16, 2005, 08:59:41 am »

Lori

• Saw It ... Wanted It ... Had A Fit ... Got It!
Re: just bought the caldera.
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2005, 09:32:41 am »
Lisa,

Congratulations!

I had a crane delivery and it was an awesome sight!  You will want to take lots of pictures (I did)!

Good luck!
Oklahoma Vanguard owner-don't hold that against me

mhraracing

« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2005, 07:57:04 pm »
Congrats !!!!

And yes - we want to see some pictures !!!
Caldera Geneva Utopia

hottubber

• Hottubbing under the stars...PRICELE SS
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2005, 08:38:19 pm »
boxer,

It is about time you came to your senses and purchased a spa, congratulations. The only regret you will have is that you should of purchased it sooner. Good luck with your new spa, and welcome aboard the hot tub club.
You know that this panel can assist you with most of your questions regarding your spa,don't hesitate to ask for our advise. ;)

ndabunka

• 2003 Jacuzzi J370 Platinum/Coastal Grey Synthetic
« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2005, 11:35:31 pm »
well I wet  tested both the Coleman and caldera and although I really liked the coleman 461 model, it was a lot more money than the caldera martinique that I bought.

I really liked the lounger on the coleman but the jets were not as strong and the caldera, and it was a thousand dollars cheaper, plus it was a little smaller in size and would fit better on our deck.... and I had a coleman before and was never thrilled with the jets and had lots of problems with it, but I no they have greatly imporved the line.

I love my new hot tub and can't wait for it to arrive, does anyone else have the  caldera martinique? we got a good deal, 1/2 off the lift cover and half off the glo lights, had to have the neat lighting.

we will have to have a crane carry it over the roof to get it in the screened in porch, they told us that its a common thing, cuz I  live in the mounatins of NC and they do it all the time.. its going to be fun watching this, maybe I will get pictures for you all:) happy tubbing. we also went with chlorine for our sanitation system. was not happy with bromine.

Lisa

Congrats on the spa and good choice. Your post is a PRIME  example of poor salesmanship/marketing by your coleman dealer. The 461 "should" have been price competitive. You did the right thing (100%) by voting with your wallet. Make certain you let the coleman dealer know why they lost the sale (call them AFTER your new Caldera is in place). Enjoy...
...The gene pool could use a little chlorine....

Quickly approaching a mid-life crisis one day at a time.

windsurfdog

• Loving this cool weather....
« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2005, 08:21:21 am »
Congrats, Lisa......may the goddess of Spatopia bless you with crystal water........ 8)
We, the unwilling, led by the unqualified, are doing the impossible for the ungrateful...

Spatech_tuo

• Mentor Level Member
« Reply #6 on: January 17, 2005, 02:24:34 pm »
Congrats. Stick around and tell us how it goes and add a review in the review section when you're up and running if you get a chance.
220, 221, whatever it takes!

riddler

« Reply #7 on: January 17, 2005, 04:27:20 pm »
I am a proud owner of the Martinique and I think you will be very satisfied with your tub.  My wife and I wet tested about five different spas and the Martinique came out the winner. You will especially enjoy your foot massage jets.  The spa glo is also a nice feature. Let us know when you get it and How much you like it . Good Luck and Happy tubbing !!

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #7 on: January 17, 2005, 04:27:20 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42