What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Artesian or D1  (Read 1740 times)

BadBack

• In a state of Euphoria!
Artesian or D1
« on: January 17, 2005, 11:31:15 am »
Since my first post I have learned a wealth of information and have been warned by many members about the two spas I was considering a Cal Spa and a Master Spa.  I want a great therepy tub that is deep.  Since that post I have added two other brands of spas to my wet test roster, the Artesian, not sure of model yet.  Like the Platinum series models, such as Piper Glen, Dove Canyon or Dimension one models Lotus Bay, Chairman II and Venture Bay.  Can anyone offer any information on these spa's?ie.  What to expect to pay?  Are these brands quality and warranty superior to others?  Any other information will be great.

Hot Tub Forum

Artesian or D1
« on: January 17, 2005, 11:31:15 am »

hottubber

• Hottubbing under the stars...PRICELE SS
Re: Artesian or D1
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2005, 11:41:56 am »
BadBack,
I wet tested the Piper Glen by Artesian last week, I thought the spa was well built, great therapy and very comfortable. I am not too sure about the D1 Spa line. All I know is that the people at Artesian are very concerned with the overall concepts of their products. I don't think there is another brand on the martet that offers an adjustable flow system at each seat. I loved it.
I do not own an Artesian spa ,....Yet. ;)

Hot Tub Forum

Re: Artesian or D1
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2005, 11:41:56 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42