What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Number crunching...  (Read 5176 times)

stuart

• Ultimate Member
  • Big hairy guys need hottubs too...
Re: Number crunching...
« Reply #15 on: January 10, 2005, 11:51:01 pm »
That's scary......I just did the math also and I have been averaging around 200 posts a month! Considering that I spent 4 to 5 weeks of that on the road and out of touch I have to say that maybe I need to slow down a bit.....It's a good thing I type fast!

That's a lot of time to spend for not getting paid...Unless I truly have helped someone and then it's all worth it! ;)

(Actually I did get paid something! Drewski really knows how to make you feel appreciated! Didn't help my diet but man was it good! thanks again buddy!) ;D 8)

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #15 on: January 10, 2005, 11:51:01 pm »

Steve

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #16 on: January 11, 2005, 12:35:56 am »
That's scary......I just did the math also and I have been averaging around 200 posts a month!

Careful Stu; that wierd internet geek pride factor is showing through! ;) ;D

For the record, this forum wouldn't be the same without you and IMO, you're the heart & soul of this place!!

Steve

Lori

• Saw It ... Wanted It ... Had A Fit ... Got It!
« Reply #17 on: January 11, 2005, 06:37:50 am »

For the record, this forum wouldn't be the same without you and IMO, you're the heart & soul of this place!!

Steve

I have to agree, once again, with the ever wise Steve!!!

;D
Oklahoma Vanguard owner-don't hold that against me

stuart

• Ultimate Member
  • Big hairy guys need hottubs too...
« Reply #18 on: January 11, 2005, 04:53:36 pm »

Steve

Wow! You guys are too much! Thanks..... I worry as to whether I'm more of a frustration because I have to put my 2 cents in on so many topics and people might get tired of me popping in all the time!

I truly have to say that if I didn't have this as an outlet for thoughts, ideas and industry input I would be more stir crazy than I am!  (and believe me I’m already pretty crazy…!)

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #18 on: January 11, 2005, 04:53:36 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42