What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Stuart es espalda!  (Read 7515 times)

wetone

Re: Stuart es espalda!
« Reply #15 on: January 10, 2005, 12:30:55 pm »
Thanks buddy! I hope you meant were the pina coladas smooth and the beans good but I translated that as "were the pina coladas strained and the beans smooth" either way the answer was yes! ;)

LOL  ;D Were the pina coladas cold and ssmmooottthh, ah... my spanish is fading :)
« Last Edit: January 10, 2005, 12:54:19 pm by wetone »

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #15 on: January 10, 2005, 12:30:55 pm »

Chris_H

« Reply #16 on: January 10, 2005, 12:36:29 pm »

Hello all.....
 Cancun was a blast and very informative as well....As for the girls it was Stuart who was keeping company with 2 beautys.....one I was fortunate enough to get a dance with....

What kind of dance was that?

Mendocino101

• Ultimate Member
  • never ask for what you are not willing to give
« Reply #17 on: January 10, 2005, 12:46:41 pm »
 A very privileged one..... ;)

stuart

• Ultimate Member
  • Big hairy guys need hottubs too...
« Reply #18 on: January 10, 2005, 01:18:56 pm »

LOL  ;D Were the pina coladas cold and ssmmooottthh, ah... my spanish is fading :)

I was just picking on you! you were close!
¿Dónde el frío de coladas de pina y suaviza?

wmccall

• Global Moderator
  • Mentor Level Member
    • https://www.facebook.com/BillMcCall1959/
« Reply #19 on: January 10, 2005, 01:23:01 pm »
I was just picking on you! you were close!
¿Dónde el frío de coladas de pina y suaviza?

Am I required to moderate in Spanish now?   As long as I don't see "wmccall pin-dayo" I won't know any better. (If I know how to correctly spell that I would see if the forum software recognizes obscene words like SP00N in Spanish or not.
Member since 2003.  Owner Dynasty Excalibur 2003-2012.   Sundance Majesta from 2012-current

stuart

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #20 on: January 10, 2005, 02:15:24 pm »

Am I required to moderate in Spanish now?   As long as I don't see "wmccall pin-dayo" I won't know any better. (If I know how to correctly spell that I would see if the forum software recognizes obscene words like SP00N in Spanish or not.

Well wetone and I have a trip to Puerto Vallarta in Feb so if you could help us a bit with our spanish it would be nice ;)

(hey wetone, El mediador es un baffon, da gracias la bondad él entiende sus computadoras!  ;))

wmccall

• Global Moderator
  • Mentor Level Member
« Reply #21 on: January 10, 2005, 02:18:14 pm »
El mediador es un baffon

Did you just call me a Bufoon?

I was offered Spanish in high school (Yes, Spain was a country back then)  I figured I was never going to go anywhere English wasn't the first language.

Within 10 years of graduation I ended up in Santiago Chile, Mexico City, San Juan, and Corona, CA.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2005, 02:19:18 pm by wmccall »
Member since 2003.  Owner Dynasty Excalibur 2003-2012.   Sundance Majesta from 2012-current

stuart

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #22 on: January 10, 2005, 02:39:21 pm »

Did you just call me a Bufoon?

I was offered Spanish in high school (Yes, Spain was a country back then)  I figured I was never going to go anywhere English wasn't the first language.

Within 10 years of graduation I ended up in Santiago Chile, Mexico City, San Juan, and Corona, CA.

This crazy website! Type one word and it spells another like tablespoon!  :-[ ;)

What I meant was;
El mediador es muy práctico y otorga los privilegios especiales a los que no lo hacen enojado!  8)

wmccall

• Global Moderator
  • Mentor Level Member
« Reply #23 on: January 10, 2005, 02:55:10 pm »
This crazy website! Type one word and it spells another like tablespoon!  :-[ ;)

What I meant was;
El mediador es muy práctico y otorga los privilegios especiales a los que no lo hacen enojado!  8)

according to http://ets.freetranslation.com/ you said The mediator is very practical and he offers the special privileges to the ones that do not do the angry

"Do the angry"  Is that like do the wild thing, but after too many drinks?

By the way,   Su demasiado clase, y mirar chistoso.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2005, 02:59:18 pm by wmccall »

Mendocino101

• Ultimate Member
  • never ask for what you are not willing to give
« Reply #24 on: January 10, 2005, 02:55:56 pm »

Corona is my neck of the woods...Where did you live I was off McKinley for 7 years.....the growth there is unreal it is now accepted as part of Orange county....

I never lived there, I worked remotely for a magazine that was published ni that area, and the company I work now has a warehouse there on Bentley Drive
« Last Edit: January 10, 2005, 03:03:06 pm by wmccall »

Lori

• Saw It ... Wanted It ... Had A Fit ... Got It!
« Reply #25 on: January 10, 2005, 03:02:54 pm »
Mr. Moderator,

Spanish is my husband's first language, being that he was born in Havana, Cuba (he was 7 when they finally were freed)!!!

Should I have him pop in and read the spanish for you?

I took spanish in high school, but only remember how to count, and a few basic words.  Funny, my in-laws don't realize sometimes when they speak spanish, especially my mother-in-law when she gets mad.  I can't help but laugh!  (They don't mean to, and feel very sorry for trying to communicate with me in Spanish.)  I'm getting better at "getting the gyst" of the conversation, though!!!

This is somewhat on topic, my Mother-in-laws family owned a vacation spot famous for it's hot springs (they have since dried up).  Castro took it from her family!  Very sad!!!

Oklahoma Vanguard owner-don't hold that against me

wetone

« Reply #26 on: January 10, 2005, 03:19:18 pm »
Todos aquí quieren ser chistoso, algunos tambien son  payasos en el hot tub :P there it's hot tub related.

I was born in Mexico, spanish was my first language... 25 years ago. After 25 years in the Canadain tundra my spanish kinda got frozen and has not melted, eh ;D

stuart

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #27 on: January 10, 2005, 07:14:47 pm »
Todos aquí quieren ser chistoso, algunos tambien son  payasos en el hot tub :P there it's hot tub related.

I was born in Mexico, spanish was my first language... 25 years ago. After 25 years in the Canadain tundra my spanish kinda got frozen and has not melted, eh ;D

You my friend are doing all of the drink and meal ordering in Mexico!

I grew up with "Spainglish" but forgot most of that. I'm taking a coarse right now because my 21 year old daughter hangs out more with the Latino side of the family and one up's me all the time by making fun of me to them in Spanish.

I am trying to figure out how a Canadian/Mexican accent would sound? Que Pasooo, Eh ;)

Spatech_tuo

• Mentor Level Member
« Reply #28 on: January 10, 2005, 07:35:16 pm »

I am trying to figure out how a Canadian/Mexican accent would sound? [/b] ;)

Pass me a Dos Equis, Eh.
220, 221, whatever it takes!

Lori

• Saw It ... Wanted It ... Had A Fit ... Got It!
« Reply #29 on: January 10, 2005, 07:43:48 pm »
That would be very interesting!

Apparently my husband has an Okie/Cuban accent when he speaks spanish!

LOL!!  
Oklahoma Vanguard owner-don't hold that against me

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #29 on: January 10, 2005, 07:43:48 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42