What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Re: Off Topic  (Read 2221 times)

wmccall

• Global Moderator
  • Mentor Level Member
    • https://www.facebook.com/BillMcCall1959/
Re: Off Topic
« on: January 08, 2005, 05:43:20 pm »
I am more tolerant than our head moderator regarding off topic subjects and in light hearted ways tried to keep subjects minimally hot tub related.  Some of these off topic posts help define the personalaties that are all here to help and I enjoy feeling like I am getting to know all of you.

This thread looked like it might turn into a pro/anti-Iraq debate and I absolutely will not tolerate that here.  You don't know if I am Pro or Anti-Bush, pro or anti-Iraq , Republican or Democrat and frankly if you want to know, email me privately.  (On 2nd thought, don't)

I am sick and tired of all the blue /red state crap and the necon/liberal crap invading every corner of the internet.   This forum is my recluse from that and I will not tolerate it here.   To be fair, I am deleting the entire thread and locking it.   If you want to see this interesting website Chas noted, contact him directly

-Nothing personal to anyone.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2005, 05:49:14 pm by wmccall »
Member since 2003.  Owner Dynasty Excalibur 2003-2012.   Sundance Majesta from 2012-current

Hot Tub Forum

Re: Off Topic
« on: January 08, 2005, 05:43:20 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42