What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Solanaspas  (Read 1907 times)

onni

Solanaspas
« on: January 07, 2005, 08:38:07 am »
Anyone using a Solana TX ??  Tell us about it

Hot Tub Forum

Solanaspas
« on: January 07, 2005, 08:38:07 am »

Chas

• Mentor Level Member
  • Hot water is Cool.
    • Spas etc.
Re: Solanaspas
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2005, 10:30:11 am »
I'll step in here: I sell them.

I have had very few service calls on this product: all were related to the power cords, and only one was warranty. The others were from gardeners cutting or chopping the cord, hardly the tub makers fault. BTW - the cord is easy to replace...

But they do seem to satisfy the folks who have bought them from me, and they are the hands-down favorite of my delivery team!!

If there was a weakness, I would say its the small filter. You will want to ask for an extra one to be included, or simply purchase a spare so you can swap it in. This is not a big deal since it's a small tub.

;)
Former HotSpring Dealer - Southern Cal.

Big_D

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2005, 07:51:33 pm »
I agree with Chas. I also sell them and have only had one service warranty call on one when the customer damaged the drain valve with a snow shovel. We sell gobs of them. Also a delivery favorite for us. Can't go wrong if you want a two person spa at a reasonable price. Yah have the salesman throw in an extra filter or a new tri-x. good luck.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2005, 07:51:33 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42