What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: 2005 Marquis Reward  (Read 4744 times)

randy821

2005 Marquis Reward
« on: January 03, 2005, 12:27:39 am »
The other day I wet tested the new 2005 Marquis Reward.  The following link has a picture of the spa:

http://www.homeportfolio.com/catalog/Product.jhtml;$sessionid$FPNLEBAAAAF4XQFIAM2CFFA?superCatId=37&catId=124&sortRule=3&prodId=50065#

I'll let some body else post the picture -- the post on the proceduse looked too complicated for me.  The last time I checked, Marquis did not show this info on their site.

The spa is great.  It has two jet pumps with two speeds and you can individually control each pump's speed.

I have been reading bulletin boards and wet testing spas for about 2 months.  This spa is now my number one choice.  I need help with what I should offer for the price.  It appears the msrp is $10,725.  From my prior research the msrp of the SA Euphoria was about the same and generally sold between $7,400 and $8,000 out the door with cover, cover lift, steps and start up chemicals.  What would be a fair or great price?  I live in the upper midwest.

For what it is worth, other spas I wet tested were from Dimension One; Hot Springs; Tiger River; Coleman; Artic; Baja; Saratoga; Beachcomber; and Artesian.  I looked at spas but did not wet test from Cal Spas; Coast; Sundance; Sweet Water: and Jacuzzi Premium.  I also spent an evening with the rep from ThermoSpas.  It is time to actually purchase one!

Randy

Hot Tub Forum

2005 Marquis Reward
« on: January 03, 2005, 12:27:39 am »

stuart

• Ultimate Member
  • Big hairy guys need hottubs too...
Re: 2005 Marquis Reward
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2005, 12:37:04 am »
This could very well be my next tub! I have been looking to replace my older Marquis Journey for over a year now and I'm thrilled with this one. I still have yet to wet test it (did try it dry), we have had a very hectic end of year and I haven't even been able to fill one.

I'm sorry but I haven't actually priced it out yet but I believe we  will be selling it in the $8500 to $9000 range...

Gomboman

• My Pride and Joy
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2005, 02:39:43 am »
Very nice.  I wish someone would post a picture of the new exterior.  Maybe someone could teach 101 how to do it since he has one in his store......
2005 Hot Spring Envoy still going strong. Million-Mile Club....

I want to get in the spa business so I can surf the internet and use Photoshop all day long.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2005, 02:39:43 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42