What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Caldera Wired, Filled & Waiting  (Read 1624 times)

ladwighome

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Caldera Wired, Filled & Waiting
« on: December 31, 2004, 03:48:29 pm »
Ok-I am all set the Niagra is filled and running and I am now just awaiting the water temperature to rise.

56-Degrees at the start up today. Water has alot of Iron in it, which I knew it would as I have an Iron Curtain Filter System for all household water use.

Looks like I will have to use a Iron Filter on the hose for future fills.  

The Spa Tech came out for the fill and to go over start up, very helpful.  A few glitches that are being corrected on Monday by dealer. But over all so far a very positive experience.

Waiting for water temp to exceed 70-degrees so I can add all of the start up chemicals, maybe later tonight or early tomorrow.

I set the temp at 104 & hopefully will be able to give the Spa a test run Tomorrow.

Thanks To All For All of The Insight.

Happy New Year!!!!

Lad  

Hot Tub Forum

Caldera Wired, Filled & Waiting
« on: December 31, 2004, 03:48:29 pm »

Brewman

• Ultimate Member
  • Lead me not into temptation- I can find it myself!
Re: Caldera Wired, Filled & Waiting
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2004, 03:51:35 pm »
We get about 4 to 5 degrees per hour heat increase, so you may be adding chemicals later this evening.  Who knows, your spa may be ready in time to soak in the New Year!
Brewman
Brewman

Chas

• Mentor Level Member
  • Hot water is Cool.
    • Spas etc.
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2004, 05:34:43 pm »
Waiting for water temp to exceed 70-degrees so I can add all of the start up chemicals, maybe later tonight or early tomorrow.

I set the temp at 104 & hopefully will be able to give the Spa a test run Tomorrow.
Wow - you mean it will take the REST OF THE YEAR to heat up? That's a bit exteme, don't you think?

;) ;)
Former HotSpring Dealer - Southern Cal.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2004, 05:34:43 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42