What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: How would you handle this....?  (Read 5702 times)

stuart

• Ultimate Member
  • Big hairy guys need hottubs too...
Re: How would you handle this....?
« Reply #15 on: December 30, 2004, 01:23:30 pm »
I talked to my bank and it sounds like they are going to cover the $400. The one glitch that might change this is that it was our signature so the check was not forged.

When we print a check it automatically prints a stub that we keep with the amount and all other pertinent info however, this is not a copy of the check. We can prove on our accounting system the check was printed for what we claim it was but they are asking for a copy of the check...

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #15 on: December 30, 2004, 01:23:30 pm »

empolgation

• you pay what you get it for
« Reply #16 on: December 30, 2004, 01:47:05 pm »
ouch!

As already said - get the bank that honored the "forged" check involved and get a copy of your cashed check - the bank has some accountability for cashing it. Report your check fraud crime and be sure to forward that info to the Police report filed by FreeFlow on the stolen mail - there was one filed right?

You do still need to satisfy the invoice... though it sounds like FreeFlow is not a company very interested in having their brochures and materials distributed...
« Last Edit: December 30, 2004, 01:49:02 pm by empolgation »
e

Chas

• Mentor Level Member
  • Hot water is Cool.
    • Spas etc.
« Reply #17 on: December 30, 2004, 02:48:28 pm »
Have you spoken to the head of customer service for a better solution to your problem? If you have <and they have nothing better than that to offer>then run as fast as you can from them.
I think this is your best bet. If you can't get them to help you out- even to the point of giving you a lousy four hundred bucks, then what's going to happen down the road when you have a big expensive warranty repair for them to take care of?

BTW - I happen to have an exact answer to that question in case you have any doubt....

;)
Former HotSpring Dealer - Southern Cal.

wmccall

• Global Moderator
  • Mentor Level Member
    • https://www.facebook.com/BillMcCall1959/
« Reply #18 on: December 30, 2004, 03:51:22 pm »
I'll never be a dealer in this industry, but I appreciate the story, its good to see all sides of things.  Lets have a dealers appreciation day and give our dealers a hug.

:D
Member since 2003.  Owner Dynasty Excalibur 2003-2012.   Sundance Majesta from 2012-current

stuart

• Ultimate Member
  • Big hairy guys need hottubs too...
« Reply #19 on: December 30, 2004, 06:45:25 pm »

BTW - I happen to have an exact answer to that question in case you have any doubt....
 ;)

I have no doubt that you and I would have a very similar answer for this my friend!

I'll never be a dealer in this industry, but I appreciate the story, its good to see all sides of things.  Lets have a dealers appreciation day and give our dealers a hug.
 :D

Wow! That sounds great!  But I don’t want hugs from big gorillas like you and Mendocino…..  :o Now if Lori is giving hugs….  ;D (cheerleader outfit would be a must though!)  ;)

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #19 on: December 30, 2004, 06:45:25 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42