What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: First Soak !!!!!  (Read 2506 times)

mhraracing

First Soak !!!!!
« on: December 23, 2004, 08:59:14 pm »
Just had our very first soak in our new Spa !! All I can say is - how did we not buy one sooner !!!

It is POURING here in CT - but that didnt stop us.   We bought a spa umbrella, but with wind gusts of 50 mph - I didnt want to take a chance of breaking it on our first soak.

Mrs racing - wanted to tell all that it was very relaxing. She loves the ecstaseat and the big euphoria jet for her feet.
I love the lounger - most people have stated that they dont like a lounger - but I am tall and can stretch right out in the seat and the foot jets are great.

More reports tomorrow with a longer soak and better weather.

One question we have is .... if we plan on jumping in after work for 15 mins or so.....then plan on going back in before bed - should I put in the daily does of Spaguard Spa shock and chlorinating concentrate after each use...or just after the one right before I close it up for the night ??

Thanks -

PS - Thanks for stuart for keeping me sane while I was trying to get it up and running last night !!!

Mhraracing - IN SPATOPIA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D
« Last Edit: December 23, 2004, 09:00:18 pm by mhraracing »
Caldera Geneva Utopia

Hot Tub Forum

First Soak !!!!!
« on: December 23, 2004, 08:59:14 pm »

stuart

• Ultimate Member
  • Big hairy guys need hottubs too...
Re: First Soak !!!!!
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2004, 09:16:25 pm »
PS - Thanks for stuart for keeping me sane while I was trying to get it up and running last night !!!

No problem my friend! Sometimes I have to remind myself that's why I'm here (for my sanity)! :o 8)

Happy Soaking

BTW, I throw in Enhanced shock when I get out however with regular MPS I used to use it right before I got in...

jmig

• caldera geneva utopia
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2004, 12:24:34 pm »
 glad to hear your up and running I wont be far behind my brother-in-law said he may have time on Monday I'm going to try putting a heater in the tub to see if I can avoid the problems you had.  Soak long and enjoy
Jerry

mhraracing

« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2004, 01:53:25 pm »
Thanks Jerry - One thing that might help too - is if you plan on starting it up Monday and you know for sure...it might be a good idea to put the water in it on Sunday. If you have any ice in lines....the 55 degree water will melt it over a period of time. Just make sure if you put the water in - you will start it up in a day or so.

Darrell
Caldera Geneva Utopia

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2004, 01:53:25 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42