What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Any changes for the 2005 HotSpring line?  (Read 5541 times)

Gomboman

• My Pride and Joy
Any changes for the 2005 HotSpring line?
« on: December 09, 2004, 01:27:43 am »
Chas or anyone else in the know.  Are there going to be any changes or improvemnets for the 2005 Hotspring line?

Thanks

Gombo
2005 Hot Spring Envoy still going strong. Million-Mile Club....

I want to get in the spa business so I can surf the internet and use Photoshop all day long.

Hot Tub Forum

Any changes for the 2005 HotSpring line?
« on: December 09, 2004, 01:27:43 am »

Chris_H

Re: Any changes for the 2005 HotSpring line?
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2004, 09:01:29 am »
Know one will know until January 18th – 20th.  

They are having their own dealer conference that week.  I guess they think they are special. However, the main reason why they are having their own is because when Hotspring goes to a national pool and spa show they really do not accomplish anything due to the large amount of people that go through their display just to see what they have done for the next year.

Don't expect many changes from this past year.

ebirrane

• HS Grandee Owner; Hot Tub Geek
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2004, 10:19:48 am »
If I remember correctly, HS introduced MANY changes in the 2004 line.  Maybe they want to let these changes settle in and make sure everything maintains well, before adding more features.

Just a guess.

-Ed

Gary

• Laugh daily you will live longer
« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2004, 10:52:25 am »
If they make changes like in the past the spas will be pretty much the same for the next ten years.

Gary
I am a scientist, I convert beer, wine and whiskey into urine.

stuart

• Ultimate Member
  • Big hairy guys need hottubs too...
« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2004, 11:36:52 am »
If I remember correctly, HS introduced MANY changes in the 2004 line.  Maybe they want to let these changes settle in and make sure everything maintains well, before adding more features.

Just a guess.

-Ed

Ed is right, with the sheer number of changes HS made last year there will be a fair amount of in-field adjustment for a period. If they make any big changes my guess is it would be to revamp one of the new changes they've already made. Sometimes no amount of planning or testing can tell you how something will do in the market or how it will perform over time. The good thing with HS is they always step up to the plate...

newtotubbing

• Lovin' my Vista
« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2004, 12:17:06 pm »
I started spa shopping just this year, and bought a HS Vista.  I was at my dealer the other day and saw a 2 year old used Grandee he was selling and I could not believe the huge difference in looks between my new spa and the older one.  Glad I waited.

Jonathan

Gary

• Laugh daily you will live longer
« Reply #6 on: December 09, 2004, 12:49:20 pm »
Ed is right, with the sheer number of changes HS made last year there will be a fair amount of in-field adjustment for a period. If they make any big changes my guess is it would be to revamp one of the new changes they've already made. Sometimes no amount of planning or testing can tell you how something will do in the market or how it will perform over time. The good thing with HS is they always step up to the plate...

Hey Stuart I have read a quite a few of your post and you are one smart dude. Maybe we will meet someday and swap stories (I will buy the beer).
I am a scientist, I convert beer, wine and whiskey into urine.

Spatech_tuo

• Mentor Level Member
« Reply #7 on: December 09, 2004, 01:05:34 pm »

Hey Stuart I have read a quite a few of your post and you are one smart dude. Maybe we will meet someday and swap stories (I will buy the beer).

It sounds like Stuart has created a second username!
220, 221, whatever it takes!

HotTubMan

• My 2.1 cents, eh
« Reply #8 on: December 09, 2004, 01:22:24 pm »

LOL
Homeworks Financing Representative

stuart

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #9 on: December 09, 2004, 04:58:47 pm »

Actually, Gary has been posting for about 3 months longer than I have and I swapped stories with him quite a bit last year on spasearch.org. He’s a service tech from GA and is pretty blunt and to the point most of the time but seems very experienced! I have a hard enough time keeping up with one user name and one forum. Some of you post on several boards, I rarely have time to post anywhere but here and keep a presence!
;D

HotTubMan

• My 2.1 cents, eh
« Reply #10 on: December 09, 2004, 05:14:01 pm »
Actually, Gary has been posting for about 3 months longer than I have and I swapped stories with him quite a bit last year on spasearch.org. He’s a service tech from GA and is pretty blunt and to the point most of the time but seems very experienced! I have a hard enough time keeping up with one user name and one forum. Some of you post on several boards, I rarely have time to post anywhere but here and keep a presence!
 ;D

I still post on spasearch occassionally, I find the lag time a little frustrating...I guess that is how they moderate. Chas lead me to new one recently. He is currently in a debate with JA on UL/ETL/ANSI.......

stuart

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #11 on: December 09, 2004, 05:16:17 pm »

I still post on spasearch occassionally, I find the lag time a little frustrating...I guess that is how they moderate. Chas lead me to new one recently. He is currently in a debate with JA on UL/ETL/ANSI.......

AGAIN!!!???

HotTubMan

• My 2.1 cents, eh
« Reply #12 on: December 09, 2004, 05:26:02 pm »
                   AGAIN!!!???

My bad....Someone else, someone named Chas' Nemisis (not JA) rehashed it and I thought it was fresh. Turns out is was in March the debate occurred....

Chris_H

« Reply #13 on: December 09, 2004, 05:38:20 pm »
which site are you talking about?

stuart

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #14 on: December 09, 2004, 05:59:40 pm »
which site are you talking about?

Chris cracks me up! You say James and debate in the same sentence and Chris is all over it, WHERE! WHERE!

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #14 on: December 09, 2004, 05:59:40 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42