What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Nature 2 vs. Leisure Time  (Read 3079 times)

UnderTheStars

Nature 2 vs. Leisure Time
« on: December 04, 2004, 02:12:15 pm »
My spa came w/Leisure Time's start-up chems including the mineral purifier.  I've stayed with Leisure Time 'cause I started there and am familiar with it.

I'm kinda mystified though, most Leisure Time product dealers do not carry the Leisure Time mineral purifier.  But everyone carries Nature 2.  They look like the same thing - just different manufacturer.    Is there something wrong with the LT mineral stick?  Why do so few places carry it?  Both are about the same price, so it doesn't look like a price point issue.

Just out of curiosity, I've been trying to verify that they are the same product.  The web sites don't really give much info.  (Leisure Time's "technical spec sheet" is anything but technical!  The most any retailer has been able to tell me is limited to what's printed on the front of the package.

Ok, not the burning topic of the day, but does anybody have "the rest of the story" on these two mineral purifiers?  Thanks!
Stars   ???

Hot Tub Forum

Nature 2 vs. Leisure Time
« on: December 04, 2004, 02:12:15 pm »

bulmer4nc

• Now a Canes Fan.
Re: Nature 2 vs. Leisure Time
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2004, 03:56:13 pm »
The Leisure Time product is actually the Spa Frog and it is different than Nature2.  We use the Spa Frog because it can be used with Bromine.  Nature2 cannot be used with bromine.  Other than that, I'm not exactly sure of the difference between the two.

Ken
Home of the Stanley Cup Champions!!!

tony

• Ultimate Member
  • 2002 Optima
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2004, 12:11:07 pm »
I have used both the LeisureTime mineral purifier/Spa Frog and the Nature2 cartridge extensively with dichlor after use.  I found no difference in water quality between the two products.

ttodd1

• Life is so much better in my Cameo
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2004, 04:37:59 pm »
I had the Leisure Time frog just before I changed my water and now I have Nature2.  I really haven't noticed a difference in the water.  So I guess this would be back to the comment someone made (HTM?) that it is along the lines of the which is better Coke or Pepsi. Really no difference. :-/

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2004, 04:37:59 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42