What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Hot Springs Prodigy  (Read 3275 times)

parrot7

Hot Springs Prodigy
« on: December 04, 2004, 02:42:05 pm »
 :) I,m new to the hottub seen , but looking to buy one.
The hottub i'm looking is the prodigy by Hotsprings,does anyone like this model and how much should i pay for it i live in nebraska thanks
« Last Edit: December 04, 2004, 02:47:31 pm by parrot7 »

Hot Tub Forum

Hot Springs Prodigy
« on: December 04, 2004, 02:42:05 pm »

UnderTheStars

Re: Hot Springs Prodigy
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2004, 06:24:21 pm »
I did not wettest the Prodigy, we thought it a bit small for us.  We bought the next size non-lounger (Vanguard) and love it.  The Vanguard is the same length but 13" wider than the Prodigy.  Where I'm going with this is to think about how you'll use the tub (number of people.)

It's usually just two of us and the Vanguard is spacious & comfortable.  It also handles the occasional group of 5 people but there's not a lot of elbow room at that point.   We wanted a mid-sized tub (small back yard space) but able to handle the occasional group.  If you will use the prodigy with more than two, I'd go wettest with a bunch of friends first to see how they all fit.  (I know, they show 4 people in the brochure but once you get it home you won't want to sit for 30 minutes with knees bent/arms at your side.  As you relax you'll want room to stretch your legs out.)

Speaking of wettest, you gotta do it.  Most here have reported, "I was going to buy "tub A" until the wettest and that totally changed my thinking. . ."  As far as HotSpring you can't go wrong.  I did my weekly clean/shock thing this afternoon and kept thinking, "man, this thing is really a quality product."  We are very happy with our Vanguard (4 1/2 months, our first tub = just a newbie opinion.)
good luck and welcome!
Stars
« Last Edit: December 04, 2004, 06:26:16 pm by UnderTheStars »

salesdvl

« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2004, 09:36:39 am »
I'm a Hot Spring dealer and I agree that you cant go wrong with them. I would definately suggest a wet test to make sure.
Measure once, cut twice.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2004, 09:36:39 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42