What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: I'll have to ask my manager  (Read 5822 times)

Chas

• Mentor Level Member
  • Hot water is Cool.
    • Spas etc.
Re: I'll have to ask my manager
« Reply #15 on: November 18, 2004, 05:04:06 pm »
I did warranty work for Cal Spa, Coleman, Jacuzzi, HotSpring and Sundance when I first started my business. I needed work, and even though I made less per call, it was a nice flow of cash. I frequently had to go back to the stores 2 or 3 times to get paid, and it was often in cash....

Now, I stick to warranty work mostly. I have some outside guys who do any non-warranty stuff that comes in. But they will do warranty for me in a pich - as a 'thank-you' for the other work I send their way.
Former HotSpring Dealer - Southern Cal.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #15 on: November 18, 2004, 05:04:06 pm »

Yorag

• Big Cal Spas Fan
« Reply #16 on: November 18, 2004, 05:30:15 pm »
I especially like these two.....for the obvious reasons  ;)

If you cringe when you hear, "Yes, we sell pool tables too" you might be a spa customer.

If you cringe when you hear, "I'll take this price to my sales manager, but he's busy right now. In the meantime, let's look at my other line...Cal Spas." you might be a spa customer.

I would also consider those 2 phrases to be strong invitations to run away as fast as possible to a reputable dealer!
« Last Edit: November 19, 2004, 02:28:54 pm by Yorag »

Dr_Eclat

« Reply #17 on: November 19, 2004, 09:52:42 am »
Independent techs do repairs for dealers who do not employ their own techs, i.e. they are sales outlets vs. full service operations.

By the way, the tech I talked to said that most of his work is on Cal Spas....chuckle.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #17 on: November 19, 2004, 09:52:42 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42