What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Circulation Pump  (Read 2304 times)

SpaSalesMan

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Circulation Pump
« on: July 18, 2000, 11:20:58 pm »
This is the best invention ever!  The main job of the circulation pump is to introduce ozone into the spa 24 hours a day.  Ozone has a 20 second life in your water, so if you are not introducing it in the spa continuously, it is a waste of money. Also the pump can filter up to 10,000 gallons of water a day, Though i do recommend programing filter cycles for a 4 hour minimum. This will eliminate a scum line which is the main problem on most spas.  The pump opperates at 7 cents a day and compared to a 4-5hp pump costs much less to opperate.  Not mentioning the service a pump requires when it kick on four times a day (pump seals, Bearings).  The main reason for spa manufacturers not putting it on the spa is to save money! not just for the circ pump itself, but because these direct manufacturers and cheaper lines use old circuit board technology to again SAVE MONEY.  The older circuit boards do not have the "LOGIC" to run a circulation pump.  A person in the indusrty that thinks circ pumps are bad, either sells a cheap spa, or owns a company who does.  I have never seen a circulation pump go out. though I have seen numerous pumps replaced.  Most manufacturers use the same brand of pumps, so if they try to tell you theres is different, dont fall for the bait. I offer spas with or without the pump, so I give you a non-bias opinion.  Anyone who tells me im an idiot for using a circ pump, does not use one on there spa line.  I do not sell direct, nor am I here to sell anything.  The only people who do not see my side of the story, are trying to sell you something.

Hot Tub Forum

Circulation Pump
« on: July 18, 2000, 11:20:58 pm »

Chas

• Mentor Level Member
  • Hot water is Cool.
    • Spas etc.
Re: Circulation Pump
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2004, 07:59:46 pm »
I don't know who keeps digging up these old posts, but some of them are pretty funny!! ;)
Former HotSpring Dealer - Southern Cal.

Hot Tub Forum

Re: Circulation Pump
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2004, 07:59:46 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42