What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Let it snow  (Read 5405 times)

wmccall

• Global Moderator
  • Mentor Level Member
    • https://www.facebook.com/BillMcCall1959/
Let it snow
« on: November 15, 2004, 10:59:22 am »
Anyone soaked in a snow storm yet?  Anyone have significant snow on the ground? Thanksgiving is (11/25 for the Canadians) is our usual first snow.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2004, 01:46:09 pm by wmccall »
Member since 2003.  Owner Dynasty Excalibur 2003-2012.   Sundance Majesta from 2012-current

Hot Tub Forum

Let it snow
« on: November 15, 2004, 10:59:22 am »

newtotubbing

• Lovin' my Vista
Re: Let is snow
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2004, 11:09:54 am »
It snowed here in southern NY late Friday night, too late to bask in it though.

Getting cold and lovin' the spa even more.

Not that I like the cold, but the spa make it better.

Jonathan

salesdvl

« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2004, 11:25:00 am »
No snow yet in NW Indiana.  I just came in from having a cup of coffee in my spa.  What a great way to start the day.  Weatherman says it will be right at 32 for the next few days so it could be snow or just icky rain
Measure once, cut twice.

spahappy

• Mind body and soul therapy right in my backyard.
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2004, 12:29:33 pm »
In western N.D. we usually have snow by now, however temps this week are to be in the 60's :'

I love winter it's my second favorite season, There's no bugs, no hail or tornadoes, great hottubbing and oh yeah, I also sell fireplaces ;D

Spahappy :D

Nhbeacon

• Still a happy Siberian owner
Oh the weather outside
« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2004, 12:36:55 pm »
So here we are in the middle of NH and while it was flurrying on Friday afternoon, I got excited about using the hot tub that night. I had even decided to wait for my husband to go in it together while it was snowing. However, Mother Nature decided to keep the snow SOUTH of us for the rest of the evening! So no real snow yet.

But our high school football team had to play their divisional championship near the Mass. border and there was an hour delay so they could snowblow the field. So it is only a matter of days for us here!
Bikes, boogie boards and golf clubs stored, shovels, snowblower and sleds have claimed their spots in the garage. Bring it on!
Jan :)
Maybe the Hokey Pokey is what's all about?

tonyp

• Soaking in a HS Envoy!
« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2004, 12:37:33 pm »
Had 2 in. Friday night in NW NJ.  Had to clear off the cover to do my weekly shock.

Chas

• Mentor Level Member
  • Hot water is Cool.
    • Spas etc.
Re: Let it snow
« Reply #6 on: November 15, 2004, 01:52:54 pm »
There was a thick layer of white stuff all around me the other day - but upon closer inspection I realized it was sand. Good thing too, 'cause I was in shirtsleeves.

Former HotSpring Dealer - Southern Cal.

Chris_H

« Reply #7 on: November 15, 2004, 02:20:57 pm »
There was a thick layer of white stuff all around me the other day - but upon closer inspection I realized it was sand. Good thing too, 'cause I was in shirtsleeves.

Chas,
You should be fined everytime you post that picture.  Especially, if it is to brag about your weather.
Chris

Lori

• Saw It ... Wanted It ... Had A Fit ... Got It!
« Reply #8 on: November 15, 2004, 02:54:20 pm »
I agree with Chris H!!!   :P

We have had two weeks of cold rain.
Oklahoma Vanguard owner-don't hold that against me

stuart

• Ultimate Member
  • Big hairy guys need hottubs too...
« Reply #9 on: November 15, 2004, 03:27:55 pm »

This weekend the fog was so thick you couldn't cut it with a knife, it laid down a blanket of ice on everything then it snowed on top of that. I went out to get in my spa, slipped on the ice and landed on my back, still hurting I came back in got on my computer only to see this post!

McCall,
Can't you make him stop :'(...! (he was mr sappy you know) He's killing us with these senseless geographical attacks on our ego's. ;)

Chas

• Mentor Level Member
  • Hot water is Cool.
    • Spas etc.
« Reply #10 on: November 15, 2004, 04:08:18 pm »
McCall,
Can't you make him stop :'(...! (he was mr sappy you know) He's killing us with these senseless geographical attacks on our ego's. ;)
Wow. Such sensitivity. Sorry guys/gals, I somehow got the impression you lived in whatever ice-cube inducing Antarctic climate you find yourself in ON PURPOSE>

I have long suspected that it was a punishment of some sort. What did you do??

;D :D ;)
« Last Edit: November 15, 2004, 05:42:34 pm by Chas »

Tman122

• Ultimate Member
  • If it Ain't Broke
« Reply #11 on: November 15, 2004, 05:52:48 pm »
Here in Northern Minnesota we never, ever, ever, ever hope for snow. It will come soon enough and stay way to long. Sunshine and 20 to 45 every day, I love it.
Retired

stuart

• Ultimate Member
  • Big hairy guys need hottubs too...
« Reply #12 on: November 15, 2004, 09:37:29 pm »
Wow. Such sensitivity. Sorry guys/gals, I somehow got the impression you lived in whatever ice-cube inducing Antarctic climate you find yourself in ON PURPOSE>

I have long suspected that it was a punishment of some sort. What did you do??
 ;D :D ;)

I went out on the beach in a swimsuit and frightened most of the local population. I've been banned ever since to a region of the country that will require me to stay more covered..... ;) 8)

Lori

• Saw It ... Wanted It ... Had A Fit ... Got It!
« Reply #13 on: November 16, 2004, 06:57:32 am »
We have to give you a hard time, Chas!  I mean, you ask for it with your bragging of good weather!

In Oklahoma, we have been very fortunate this year.  We never reached 100 degrees this summer (which is just unheard of) and it was in the 70's until late October!

Now it is in the mid 50's with cold rain.  Has been raining for the last two weeks!  It almost feels like early spring!
Oklahoma Vanguard owner-don't hold that against me

Chas

• Mentor Level Member
  • Hot water is Cool.
    • Spas etc.
« Reply #14 on: November 16, 2004, 08:55:13 am »

OK. I wont brag as much. I wont brag any less either.... ;)

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #14 on: November 16, 2004, 08:55:13 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42