What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: D1-Chairman 11/Lotus Bay  (Read 3793 times)

turbo

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
D1-Chairman 11/Lotus Bay
« on: November 13, 2004, 03:36:41 pm »
 It has been a while, illness has forced my hot tub hunt to a standstill.   I like the Dimension One, I like both the chairman 11 and the Lotus Bay.  I do have a concern about the frame.  Does this tub have a frame?  Or does it rely on the foam insulation  for strength?  Anyone out there own a lotus bay?  Any pros or cons. ???

Hot Tub Forum

D1-Chairman 11/Lotus Bay
« on: November 13, 2004, 03:36:41 pm »

stuart

• Ultimate Member
  • Big hairy guys need hottubs too...
Re: D1-Chairman 11/Lotus Bay
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2004, 04:41:31 pm »
Yes there is a frame, D1 utilizes the same concept as the trust frames holding up the roof of your house.

IMO, those spas are two of the highest engineered models in the entire industry! We sell several brands and have different models in the showroom full at any given time in addition to the Lotus Bay and the Chairman II, the Lotus and Chairman literally require no chemical maintenance from us. It is amazing at how clean they are, we have a habit of checking and adjusting every wet spa in the store daily and have yet to do a thing with either of those models.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2004, 08:16:15 pm by stuart »

poolboy34

« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2004, 07:47:38 pm »
Having personally been through the D-1 plant I can second stuart's evaluation of D-1's products.  They are built very well, and IMO are the best made spas on the market.  D-1 uses 2 x 4's and truss plates just like you see on homes.  Now we also carry caldera spas, and they use 2 x 2's and wood staples to secure their frames.  You've chosen two of the best made and technically advanced spas on the market.  If you have any specific questions please let me know and I'll try to answer them to the best of my knowledge and in a timly manor.

Jason,
Store manager for a D-1 & caldera Dealer

turbo

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2004, 09:03:12 am »
Thanks for the info.  We wet tested the chairman 11 and the marquis euphoria.  The dealer did not have a lotus bay available for wet testing.  I like both spas, but heard the lotus bay was a deeper spa, and since I am a big guy, thought that might be better.  The price of the chairman 11 was somewhere around $9, 888, if I remember correctly.  This included the cover and lift, the steps, delivery and set-up.  The price of the lotus was
$10,400.  How do those prices seem to you.  We are in the Chicago area?

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2004, 09:03:12 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42