What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Saratoga Spas?  (Read 10412 times)

ISHAYKU

• Go UConn!
Saratoga Spas?
« on: November 08, 2004, 08:16:59 pm »
I am looking to buy my first spa.  Are saratoga spas good?  I am looking at the victoria model.  Any guidance would be great.

Hot Tub Forum

Saratoga Spas?
« on: November 08, 2004, 08:16:59 pm »

Zoo

Re: Saratoga Spas?
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2004, 06:05:08 pm »
Hi Ishayyku,

I looked at these spas at a local dealer. They have a nice hydrotherapy system and appear well built. However, they are very pricy. For comparable money you could buy a Watkins product (Hot Springs, Tiger River, Caldera), Beachcomber, Marquis, Dimension One etc. I would wet test these lines as well as Sundance, Jacuzzi Premium etc and see which models you like best.
  As well read the warrantys very carefully and try to buy from an established dealer with a good reputation (see previous posts on this subject to see just how important it is).
  If after wet testing several brands and models you like the Saratoga the best then go for it!

Good luck and have fun!

Zoo

UnderTheStars

« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2004, 07:12:59 am »
Hi Ishayku!  For what it's worth there is a review of a Saratoga (Canfield model) posted.  Click on "Reviews" on the toolbar at top of page and use the search function.

I've never looked at Saratoga but I do agree with Zoo:  Look at (& wet test) all available brands in your area.   The more brands you try (wet test) the closer you will come to ending up with the perfect spa for you!  Good luck and keep us "posted."
Stars

dmh807

« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2004, 02:29:39 pm »
We bought our Saratoga Travers in July and love it!  This is our first spa.  We looked at various lines in the area and this best suited our needs.  It has everything we wanted ( I wanted a lounger and love it).  We were concerned about our water and electricity usage and were surprised with how little they have increased.  This is not a huge spa but it is just right for the two of us or more if we have company.  We did purchase at home show so we got a discounted price.  We did our first water change without a problem.  The chemicals haven't been too bad either.  Also,  ours is inside in a sunroom and we haven't had any problems.  Good Luck.  

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2004, 02:29:39 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42