What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Marquis Euphoria Cloudy water Help  (Read 2426 times)

Kens

Marquis Euphoria Cloudy water Help
« on: November 06, 2004, 05:07:32 pm »
Newbe Marquis Euphoria Nice Nice Tub My Bromine is high off the scale i show free chlorine? the manual states cloudy water is a result of dirty filters just replaced waTER balanced its good or unfiltered particles in the water water is only one mouth old I tryed water clarifier shocked. Manual says nothign about to high bromind levels can cause cloudy water. also what setting works best for you Euphoria owners on the spa frog that is

Thanks
Kens in NH can't wait for snowwwwww
« Last Edit: November 06, 2004, 06:01:05 pm by Kens »

Hot Tub Forum

Marquis Euphoria Cloudy water Help
« on: November 06, 2004, 05:07:32 pm »

Elle

• Underpromise; overdeliver.
Re: Cloudy water
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2004, 05:43:44 pm »
An even newer Euphoria owner here....four days old, to be exact!!  Gosh, I just love this thing.  I got out only moments ago.  I'm half asleep at my keyboard.  LOL

I have had right on the money water chemistry from the start.  I'm hoping it stays that way.  My daughter spilled almost an entire beer (mine, not her's) into the tub last night.  I about freaked.  LOL  So far so good.  Lighting a candle to the spa gods as I type.  :)

I keep my mineral pack to 5 and my bromine to 2.  My bromine is perfect on each chemical check (almost hourly...just kidding).

Elle

stuart

• Ultimate Member
  • Big hairy guys need hottubs too...
Re: Marquis Euphoria Cloudy water Help
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2004, 06:06:40 pm »
My daughter spilled almost an entire beer (mine, not her's) into the tub last night.

This is a very bad thing to happen! She should be chastised for the sheer disrespect to good beer.

It's called Alcohol Abuse!
« Last Edit: November 06, 2004, 06:07:30 pm by stuart »

Elle

• Underpromise; overdeliver.
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2004, 09:01:08 pm »

This is a very bad thing to happen! She should be chastised for the sheer disrespect to good beer.

It's called Alcohol Abuse!

I grounded her for her shameful disregard.  Not really...but I wanted to.  :)

spahappy

• Mind body and soul therapy right in my backyard.
Re: Cloudy water
« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2004, 09:19:11 pm »
An even newer Euphoria owner here....four days old, to be exact!!  Gosh, I just love this thing.  I got out only moments ago.  I'm half asleep at my keyboard.  LOL

I have had right on the money water chemistry from the start.  I'm hoping it stays that way.  My daughter spilled almost an entire beer (mine, not her's) into the tub last night.  I about freaked.  LOL  So far so good.  Lighting a candle to the spa gods as I type.  :)

I keep my mineral pack to 5 and my bromine to 2.  My bromine is perfect on each chemical check (almost hourly...just kidding).

Elle

Beer can be bad for spa water. It's got yeast in it and when heat activated with the right conditions it can turn the water in your spa  quickly. You may have been blessed by the spa gods and breeze right through this one.

Good luck and keep enjoying you spa with your daughter. Those crazy kids just can't hold on to their alcohol..

Spahappy :D
« Last Edit: November 07, 2004, 11:08:03 am by spahappy »

kztahoe

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2004, 08:01:03 pm »
congrats on your tub. We have had our SA euphoria since the end of sept. Newbies like us tend to over medicate our spas. Give each treatment at least 24 hrs. to work(clarifier works instantly). Our mineral cartridge is at the highest(thats what books says i think). Our bromine is at 2-3. We only use the tub after showering so our additions of soap, body oils etc. is lower. I have had only one fiasco so far with the tub and that was a mis-communication between dealer and ourselves. It had to do with the first fill and having well water. All has been okay since. It is tempting to want PERFECT water every day but give it time to adjust or you are just wasteing chems. I have left my factory settings as is, that is one thing you can change is the amount of time it filters and how often. I suggest leaving things for awhile and be conservative on what you introduce to your spa as far as soaps, shampoo, gels, lotions etc. Good luck and let me know how it goes. Feel free to private message if you want more input. Good luck to you all. seeya

kay

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2004, 08:01:03 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42