What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Coleman Spas  (Read 3681 times)

play23

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Coleman Spas
« on: November 02, 2004, 10:25:32 pm »
How do Coleman Spas rate against other manufactures?

Hot Tub Forum

Coleman Spas
« on: November 02, 2004, 10:25:32 pm »

salesdvl

Re: Coleman Spas
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2004, 08:56:10 am »
Coleman has a good reputation in the industry.  I do not carry them at my store.  If I had to place them I would put them a step or two lower than Hot Spring, Sundance, Dimension One, Marquis.  But that is an opinion.  The comfort and value YOU place on it is more important.  I would suggest wet testing a gew different brands that are in your price range and go from there.

good luck.
Measure once, cut twice.

HotTubMan

• My 2.1 cents, eh
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2004, 10:56:39 am »
Coleman ranks near the top. I am of corse a Coleman dealer so I will try not to be too biased here.

Coleman offers a comfortable, attractive, reliable and simple product with some innovative design features. They do not offer some the gadgets you might find on other tubs such as aroma therapy ands fiberoptics.

Since comfort and "attractive" are subjective, I will you be the judge of those.

Reliability - Coleman uses quality components such a Sta-Rite pumps, Pentair jets and Balboa M7 management system. Failure rate is quite low compared to the other brands I have sold.

Simple - No circulation pumps or automated massage. To quote others on this forum they do a good job on the TP design.

Massage - smart, doctor designed, jet placement. Foot releif zone provides a unique foot massage experience. Comfort collars provide excellent neck/shoulder massage.

Tub design has some nice features such as ABS sealed bottom, galvallume framing, raised rim/grab rail all the way around the tub. The quietest massage pumps I have heard anywhere.

For those looking for a little more sizzle you can add stainless accent package, digital colour optics (LED inside and along the perimeter), blower and stereo.

HTM
Homeworks Financing Representative

spahappy

• Mind body and soul therapy right in my backyard.
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2004, 02:02:01 pm »
Hi play23,

I've sold Coleman Spas for over 10 years now and have hundreds of happy Coleman customers.

My store is located in North Dakota and Coleman Spas with their thermal lock insulation preform very well in our sub-zero winter weather. Most of the spas we sell go outside with nothing around them and will cost around $25.00 in the coldest winter months to operate.

As far as how Coleman compares to other spas, That would be subjective. I would encourage you to wet test all models you're considering.

Coleman has implemented some very unique features such as galvalume steel frame, solid ABS pan bottom  thermal lock insulation. and clean zone factory installed ozone. The pumps on the coleman are the quietest I've ever heard.

The warranty on the 400 and 700 series spas is 5 years parts, electrical, plumbing/ including jets and valves, and 5 years labor.

In the end it will depend on the fit and feel of the spa for you. Rest assured the Coleman spa line is a quality product with great therapy and dependability.

Good luck!!

Spahappy :D

rocket

• Life is good!
« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2004, 10:46:48 pm »
play23,

You got some good advice from a non-Coleman dealer and 2 coleman dealers.  Take it.

rocket

play23

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2004, 08:21:08 pm »
Thank you very much for all the information.

ZzTop

• Beachcomber 550x owner
« Reply #6 on: November 05, 2004, 03:35:10 am »
play23,

You got some good advice from a non-Coleman dealer and 2 coleman dealers.  Take it.

rocket

I second That!

Zz

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #6 on: November 05, 2004, 03:35:10 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42