What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Caldera VS Hydro Spa  (Read 3728 times)

Sadie

Caldera VS Hydro Spa
« on: November 01, 2004, 12:06:04 pm »
 I have been searching for Hot Tubs and am leaning to a Caldera Paradise Tahitian but I have seen a   Hydro Spa
Millennium Deluxe (with Waterfall ) for $300 more than the price I have for the Tahatian. Any thoughts ?

Hot Tub Forum

Caldera VS Hydro Spa
« on: November 01, 2004, 12:06:04 pm »

golferm

• Tiger River Bengal Owner
Re: Caldera VS Hydro Spa
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2004, 01:23:48 pm »
Hi Sadie,  I don't own a Caldera, I have a Jacuzzi, but I think it would be fair to say that there would be a lot more Caldera owners on this site than Hydropool.  I take a lot out of that.  Also, I believe that Caldera is owned by Watkins, which also owns Hot Spring, so you probably couldn't go wrong with Caldera.

The $300 is mouse nuts in the long term, go with the one you feel best about when you've wet tested.  Don't buy without wet testing.  

Depending on where you are, I would also look at Jacuzzi and Hot Springs / Tiger River.  

PPOL

« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2004, 01:44:37 pm »
Sadie-

Wet test both, if possible.  I think you will see the Caldera will completely outshine the HydroSpa in quality, value, and comfort.

Take a look at the Tahitian Utopia series.  It has the fiber optic lighting and the water fall feature.

Good Luck,

Neil O'Donovan
Phoenix Park Outdoor Living
Wilmington, NC

bobhol

• delivery in 35 minutes......or its LATE!!!
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2004, 01:45:21 pm »
Hydro spa   and Hydropool are two different companies :o

autoplay

« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2004, 12:06:28 pm »
Hydrospas are cheap spas.  Hydropool spas are in a different league than hydrospas.

Sadie

« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2004, 02:00:29 pm »
 Piced the Tahitian Utopia series today. My dealers' price was the same that someone else on the board payed for a Geneva, $7500.

rocket

• Life is good!
« Reply #6 on: November 04, 2004, 07:33:29 pm »
Sadie,

I sell a competitive brand so have no bias concerning the two spas except that I believe the caldera to be a much better value than hydro.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #6 on: November 04, 2004, 07:33:29 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42