What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Need Help with spa buying decision  (Read 3251 times)

maggiet

Need Help with spa buying decision
« on: November 04, 2004, 12:09:07 pm »
I am trying to decide between Elite spas premium 75 -3500 and the Hot Springs Vanguard Spa. There doesn't seem to be a lot of background information on the Elite spas. I would love from any current owners about the elite spas. Thanks for the help Maggie ???

Hot Tub Forum

Need Help with spa buying decision
« on: November 04, 2004, 12:09:07 pm »

salesdvl

Re: Need Help with spa buying decision
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2004, 12:15:23 pm »
I am not familiar with Elite at all.  Have never heard of them.  If you can't find info on them, that may be a warning sign.  I am a Hot Spring dealer however and would say that they are a very highly rated spa.  As are many others.  I would suggest that you shop around and test soak as many as you feel may be "finalists".   :)
Measure once, cut twice.

poolboy34

« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2004, 03:09:26 pm »
Elite spas are manufactured by Maax Spas, which is the same company that manufacturers Coleman spas.  The elite spas are a good value priced spa for what you get.  I think you will find that the Hot Spring has a much better warranty then the elite spa.  If you are comfortable with the spa and the dealer go for it.  

stuart

• Ultimate Member
  • Big hairy guys need hottubs too...
« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2004, 03:13:40 pm »
Maggie,
I sell I've sold Elite for over a year now and have had great response back from our customers. The massage is incredible, the frame indestructible, warranty calls are next to nothing. They are very similar to the Coleman and in fact are made by the same parent company.

Now for the negatives; We experienced some very long wait times for delivery, had issues getting calls back during the big change over where their was a change of officers and owners. I look forward to the regime change streamlining these things.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2004, 03:13:40 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42