What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Cameo being delivered today !  (Read 15504 times)

Chas

• Mentor Level Member
  • Hot water is Cool.
    • Spas etc.
Re: Cameo being delivered today !
« Reply #30 on: October 30, 2004, 11:16:48 am »
Wow.
Former HotSpring Dealer - Southern Cal.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #30 on: October 30, 2004, 11:16:48 am »

salesdvl

« Reply #31 on: October 30, 2004, 11:28:50 am »
This is better than an old Dynasty rerun.

Shoe, as a dealer I can tell you that no we do not all do the things that happened to you.  

The Sundance dealer in my area is known to do some shady things.  ( Not a slam on every SD dealer )
Measure once, cut twice.

Warkovision

• West and Wewaxsation, at Wast!
« Reply #32 on: October 30, 2004, 06:36:12 pm »
Man, that's a bummer. Sorry.  :(

stuart

• Ultimate Member
  • Big hairy guys need hottubs too...
« Reply #33 on: October 30, 2004, 07:05:38 pm »
Here's an idea, if the situation has deteriorated to the point where one side or the other has no desire to work with the other then so be it but, how about laying this out to the general membership with both sides presenting there view and thoughts and see what everyone thinks.

This could be more damaging to the dealer then the consumer so I understand it they don't wish to do it but I believe that we have a good enough cross section of both dealers and consumers here to at least suggest a good solution.

Then again, it may be better to just leave well enough alone and let it be written off as a bad situation.......

Otherwise I could think of nothing to say other then what Chas has already said.... Wow...

Lori

• Saw It ... Wanted It ... Had A Fit ... Got It!
« Reply #34 on: October 31, 2004, 11:04:50 am »

Goddess of Spatopia?  Easy.  That would be Lori! ;)
Brewman

:-*

Thanks Brewman!  I was on vacation last week and away from my computer!  Just got back today!

Thanks!
Oklahoma Vanguard owner-don't hold that against me

NightOne

« Reply #35 on: October 31, 2004, 01:53:48 pm »
Here's my 2 cents...

Bottom Line: I think shoe is entitled to a brand new tub at the quoted price as well as some additional compensation for his time and aggravation in the form of an additional discount on the tub price. However, I feel that the $1000 stereo is a too much. More along the lines of $500.

Couple of notes:

shoe: some of your deceptions are your perception of what someone was thinking - unless you are a certified mind reader, you can't state those as facts of deception but rather perceived deceptions

tubber: this has the potential to cost you some serious business - If losing a few bucks on one spa keeps you in the running for 50 more ... well you know - also understand your offer of a brand new tub was reasonable, but you have to factor in the customer is going to have to wait another 3-4 weeks - I'm sure their expectations were high and you guys have totally deflated them

again...just my 2 cents

shoemaker

« Reply #36 on: October 31, 2004, 06:00:34 pm »
This is no longer an issue as we bought a Hot Springs Envoy yesterday.

Everyone can drop it now.

8)

Chas

• Mentor Level Member
  • Hot water is Cool.
    • Spas etc.
« Reply #37 on: October 31, 2004, 07:09:06 pm »
This is no longer an issue as we bought a Hot Springs Envoy yesterday.

Everyone can drop it now.

8)

Congratulations!!! I have dropped an Envoy, and it didn't hurt anything but my pride - however I still don't recommend doing so.

Enjoy your Envoy!!!

Let us know how the delivery goes - in fact, if you PM the dealer's name, or just tell me what city your are in I'll be sure to put a bug in his ear about taking good care of you!!!
Former HotSpring Dealer - Southern Cal.

shoemaker

« Reply #38 on: October 31, 2004, 07:15:35 pm »
Congratulations!!! I have dropped an Envoy, and it didn't hurt anything but my pride - however I still don't recommend doing so.

Enjoy your Envoy!!!

Let us know how the delivery goes - in fact, if you PM the dealer's name, or just tell me what city your are in I'll be sure to put a bug in his ear about taking good care of you!!!

PM sent your way !

stuart

• Ultimate Member
  • Big hairy guys need hottubs too...
« Reply #39 on: October 31, 2004, 11:20:16 pm »
Good job shoe, thats a great spa! Can't wait for the feedback once you've sat in it!

windsurfdog

• Loving this cool weather....
« Reply #40 on: November 01, 2004, 09:56:50 am »
YYEEEAAAAAAA!  Whew, to quote The Dead, "...what a long, hard road it's been..."
The goddess extends her original blessings to your new Envoy..... 8)
We, the unwilling, led by the unqualified, are doing the impossible for the ungrateful...

Perk1

• Relaxed when wet....
« Reply #41 on: November 01, 2004, 10:04:53 am »
YYEEEAAAAAAA!  Whew, to quote The Dead, "...what a long, hard road it's been..."
The goddess extends her original blessings to your new Envoy..... 8)

Ummmm...WSD...I hate to do this to you buddy but I think you were trying to use this quote....'What a long strange trip its been'....you were close though...8)

Warkovision

• West and Wewaxsation, at Wast!
« Reply #42 on: November 01, 2004, 10:13:32 am »
I think you'll be really happy with your Envoy. Though we finally ended up with a Vista, the Envoy wet test sold us on HotSprings. Conrats, enjoy!

shoemaker

« Reply #43 on: November 01, 2004, 10:21:57 am »
I think you'll be really happy with your Envoy. Though we finally ended up with a Vista, the Envoy wet test sold us on HotSprings. Conrats, enjoy!

Thanks, we wet tested 4 of their tubs and we liked this one the best. It is supposed to be delivered this week !!

;D :D ;D

windsurfdog

• Loving this cool weather....
« Reply #44 on: November 01, 2004, 03:35:45 pm »

Ummmm...WSD...I hate to do this to you buddy but I think you were trying to use this quote....'What a long strange trip its been'....you were close though...8)

LOL.......you know, memory is the first thing to go......and I can't remember what the second thing is......
8)
We, the unwilling, led by the unqualified, are doing the impossible for the ungrateful...

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #44 on: November 01, 2004, 03:35:45 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42