What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: emerald spas  (Read 2899 times)

stevel361

emerald spas
« on: October 30, 2004, 08:28:36 pm »
Anyone have any info on emerald spas ?

Hot Tub Forum

emerald spas
« on: October 30, 2004, 08:28:36 pm »

Vinny

• Ultimate Member
Re: emerald spas
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2004, 08:49:46 pm »
The original tub I was looking at was the Emerald Cygnus 7009 2004 model and it was a nice tub. They added more jets for the 2005 model year and it was too weak IMO. They also changed the warranty for their Cygnus line to 5 years parts & labor from 3 years but look at the warranty -  the wording in it states that the consumer is to pay for shipping for the parts.

They are changing the plumbing configuration on the 2 pump systems (I think the Cassic, Elite and Cygnus lines are 2 pumps) and the dealers should be getting them soon.

I will say they have excellent customer service - I emailed them with a lot of questions and they promptly got back to me. They seem to be a good value tub.  The people who have them (when I was researching that tub) all had good things to say about them.

I probably would have bought it if they left the jet configuration alone and if the warranty wasn't worded where the consumer has to pay for parts shipping.

If you have any other questions, I'll try to answer them.

salesdvl

« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2004, 10:44:58 pm »
I carried them many yrs ago and they were a dog.  No offense Windsurf.  Anyway we dropped them because they just didnt have much to offer.
Measure once, cut twice.

rocket

• Life is good!
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2004, 03:16:29 pm »
I believe that they are doing a better job than years ago but wouldn't be my choice.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2004, 03:16:29 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42