What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Advice - Indiana-Illinois Dealer & Brands  (Read 7085 times)

Mark_3

Re: Advice - Indiana-Illinois Dealer & Brands
« Reply #15 on: October 23, 2004, 05:39:52 pm »
Max, thanks for the info.

Wisoki, I feel like I owe you an apoligy.  I didn't intend to put you on the spot.  I meant it with tongue in cheek.  It was obvious to me you are in transition and trying to make things work.  Sorry, if I didn't come across with a smile on my face, I was smiling when I sent the post.  

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #15 on: October 23, 2004, 05:39:52 pm »

windsurfdog

• Loving this cool weather....
« Reply #16 on: October 24, 2004, 09:06:15 am »
As Master Spas are produced in Fort Wayne, I'm surprised they are not on your initial list.  You may have some reasons but, as a very satisfied LSX owner, I would recommend checking out the "home boys"......
8)
We, the unwilling, led by the unqualified, are doing the impossible for the ungrateful...

Mark_3

« Reply #17 on: October 25, 2004, 03:53:58 pm »
The only reason Master Spas or anothers for that matter weren't on my intital list is because those were the dealers I could locate with the yellow pages I could get my hands on.  There isn't one place to find local dealers.  I'm not limiting myseld search to just those choices, those are the dealers I have located so far.  Maybe I wasn't clear before, f you know of others in my area please tell who, where, what, etc. and I'll take it from there.  Thanks again.  :P

wmccall

• Global Moderator
  • Mentor Level Member
    • https://www.facebook.com/BillMcCall1959/
« Reply #18 on: October 25, 2004, 04:26:39 pm »
The only reason Master Spas or anothers for that matter weren't on my intital list is because those were the dealers I could locate with the yellow pages I could get my hands on.  There isn't one place to find local dealers.  I'm not limiting myseld search to just those choices, those are the dealers I have located so far.  Maybe I wasn't clear before, f you know of others in my area please tell who, where, what, etc. and I'll take it from there.  Thanks again.  :P

Why don't you post your home zip code and we can check to see if some of our favorite brands are in your areal?
Member since 2003.  Owner Dynasty Excalibur 2003-2012.   Sundance Majesta from 2012-current

Mark_3

« Reply #19 on: October 25, 2004, 04:34:52 pm »
Wow, I never thought to ask!  I didn't realize folks would go to that much trouble to help.  My zip is 47872.

Wisoki

• YEEEEEEhaw
« Reply #20 on: October 26, 2004, 12:33:54 pm »
No apology needed, I didn't take it as anything more than what is was intended. Occasionaly though, just to clear the air, I post my corperate Jacuzzi escapades.

As for windsurfdog's comments, There are NO Master spa dealers in Indianapolis and surrounding areas. There for there is zero customer service from them in this market. The factory does not have a service department. Sure they have tech support, but they don't come out to fix your spa IF it breaks. I had a chance to carry their line and opted not to. IMHO their plastic cabinets look like, well um, plastic.

Max, thanks for the info.

Wisoki, I feel like I owe you an apoligy.  I didn't intend to put you on the spot.  I meant it with tongue in cheek.  It was obvious to me you are in transition and trying to make things work.  Sorry, if I didn't come across with a smile on my face, I was smiling when I sent the post.  

If you like it and you want it BUY IT!

windsurfdog

« Reply #21 on: October 26, 2004, 01:54:10 pm »
As for windsurfdog's comments, There are NO Master spa dealers in Indianapolis and surrounding areas. There for there is zero customer service from them in this market. The factory does not have a service department. Sure they have tech support, but they don't come out to fix your spa IF it breaks. I had a chance to carry their line and opted not to. IMHO their plastic cabinets look like, well um, plastic.

And, amazingly, the plastic cabinet feels like plastic too!  Just like the plastic steps as well!  Look at them here and see for yourself:
http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/brdhd/album?.dir=e8c7&.src=ph&store=&prodid=&.done=http%3a//pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph//my_photos

Had I known there was not an MS dealer within the greater Indy area, I would have provided my comments with the following caveat:  Try to find a dealer WITH THE SPA YOU WANT as close to home as possible.  If not, buy the spa you want.  I traveled 200 miles to find my dealer and so far, so good.  But I do wish that we were not separated by the miles.
8)
We, the unwilling, led by the unqualified, are doing the impossible for the ungrateful...

Mark_3

Hey Wisoki, what are your hours?
« Reply #22 on: October 26, 2004, 03:55:49 pm »
Got any JP's left in stock?

Wisoki

• YEEEEEEhaw
« Reply #23 on: October 26, 2004, 04:45:00 pm »
2, A 355 and 325. Man will I be glad when they are GONE, I'm tired of confusing my new customers. I'll keep the free flow line though, people can definitly compare the quality of a $1995 hot tub vs. a 5000+ spa when they sit side by side!
If you like it and you want it BUY IT!

Mark_3

Update: Advice - Indiana-Illinois Dealer & Brands
« Reply #24 on: October 31, 2004, 07:00:39 am »
Well, I did it.  I went to Wisoki and wouldn't you know it he was in Vegas!  Now I know who reaaly does the work around there, Virgil took care of me.  

Anyway, I've got a Jacuzzi J-355 coming Thurday (if Wisoki finds his way home by then).  Thank you everyone for your comments and help.    ::)

windsurfdog

« Reply #25 on: October 31, 2004, 01:22:30 pm »
Way to go, Mark!  I'm sure you got a good deal from Wisoki and purchasing from a regular (or used-to-be regular) here at this board would certainly give me a very reassuring feeling.

And may the goddess of Spatopia bless you with crystal water.......(and, BTW, the goddess wholly endorses dichlor as your primary sanitizer! ;))

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #25 on: October 31, 2004, 01:22:30 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42