What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Go SOX??  (Read 3957 times)

HotTubMan

• My 2.1 cents, eh
Go SOX??
« on: October 28, 2004, 06:57:24 pm »
Is it just me, or was there more talk and farfare following the BoSox victory over NYY than there was when they actually won the biggest prize in baseball?

CONGRADULATIONS BOSTON  ;D
Homeworks Financing Representative

Hot Tub Forum

Go SOX??
« on: October 28, 2004, 06:57:24 pm »

stuart

• Ultimate Member
  • Big hairy guys need hottubs too...
Re: Go SOX??
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2004, 07:06:26 pm »
God help us! HotTubMan found out how to post with  YaBBC, now there is no stopping him!! ;) 8)

HotTubMan

• My 2.1 cents, eh
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2004, 07:08:27 pm »
God help us! HotTubMan found out how to post with  YaBBC, now there is no stopping him!! ;) 8)

Its all thanks to your fine example(s).

8)
Homeworks Financing Representative

Spatech_tuo

• Mentor Level Member
« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2004, 07:24:01 pm »
Its been a great year for baseball and boston. now my wish for 2005:

The Cubs go to the WS versus tthe Yankees. The Yanks go up 3 games to 0 and then the Cubs win the next 4 and the title. While they're celebrating on the field George Steinbrenner is caught on tape in the locker room trying to choke Joe Torre.
220, 221, whatever it takes!

suzieq

« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2004, 07:28:26 pm »
Its been a great year for baseball and boston. now my wish for 2005:

The Cubs go to the WS versus tthe Yankees. The Yanks go up 3 games to 0 and then the Cubs win the next 4 and the title. While they're celebrating on the field George Steinbrenner is caught on tape in the locker room trying to choke Joe Torre.

Well, if that actually happens? There will be MORE partying going on in BOSTON than in Chicago !!

(Not that we dislike the crankees or anything!) Yes, I spelt that correctly.

;D
« Last Edit: October 28, 2004, 07:29:04 pm by suzieq »

poolboy34

« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2004, 08:10:45 pm »
Yeah, it's gets even worse for us yankees fans....................the red sox will hang the championship banner, and dole out the rings at opening day at fenway....against the yankees.......oye vey what is this world coming to????   I'd actually LOVE to see the cubs or white sox win the world series as they have gone LONGER without winning then the red sox HAD.  And the yankees aren't cursed, we'll be back next year, we'll buy some more players and patch the gapong holes in our pitching staff and batting order, and dump and eat some albatross salaries (cough giambi cough brown)....

Congratulations RED SOX NATION on your world series championship!!!  You deserve it

Jason,
Store manager for a D-1 & Caldera Spas Dealer (and a die hard Yankees & Orange Fan since birth, oh thank god college basketball season is nearly upon us)

suzieq

« Reply #6 on: October 28, 2004, 08:12:44 pm »
Jason,

Do you live in Syracuse?

???

windsurfdog

• Loving this cool weather....
« Reply #7 on: October 29, 2004, 10:35:16 am »
OK, bubba stu.....here's your WORST nightmare:
Way to go, Bosox!!!
hehehehe..............
8)

We, the unwilling, led by the unqualified, are doing the impossible for the ungrateful...

Spatech_tuo

• Mentor Level Member
Lets Go Or-Ange!!!
« Reply #8 on: October 29, 2004, 11:43:48 am »
POOLBOY,
1) If I'm George I make each Yankee watch that ceremony from the top step of the dugout after waht happened. I HATE the Yanks and love it but I know they'll be back and dangerous.

2) I was born and raised in New Hartford, NY (outside Utica) and BLEED Orange. Syracuse is LOADED and I can't belive they're only rated 6th but they are ready to make a run this season. This is the most exited I've been before the season since the teams of the late 80's.

salesdvl

« Reply #9 on: October 29, 2004, 12:51:25 pm »
I was glad to see the Red Sox win.  I'm not a big fan of the Gotham Yankees.  Something about them being in the World Series 1 out of every 4 since it began makes me chear for the little guy.  Speaking of.  I am a Chicago Cub fan ( yes I know and thanks for your sympathy ) and hope to be able to experience what Boston is now doing.  Maybe "next year".   :'(
Measure once, cut twice.

poolboy34

« Reply #10 on: October 29, 2004, 02:00:12 pm »
Yes the CUSE is loaded this year.  Especially now that Edelin's been reinstated.  Between him G-Mac, and the freshman Josh Wright (Utica Proctor) who's a great player, and josh Pace the back court is solid.  Warrick is really going to shine this year too, especially now that Nichols, and Roberts are a year older, and Forth is solid, yet unspectacular and does all the lil dirty things the team needs him to do.  It could be another special season just like 2 yrs ago when carmello was on the hill!!!!!  I can't wait, everyone here is excited about it, of course it doesn't help that the football team is still stuck in neutral, but that's a whole nother subject for another day!!!  Go CUSE!!!!

Spatech_tuo

• Mentor Level Member
« Reply #11 on: October 29, 2004, 04:37:50 pm »
You didn't mention Louie who should come on strong this year. I also hear that Lurch has bulked up and has improved his game but I know better than to believe that too much. I just want him to take up space, hit an occasional 8 footer and don't make too many stupid fouls. I'll actually miss McNeil as I liked how he intimidated players who knew he'd either block their shot or take their head off (even if he couldn't last more than 10 minutes without fouling out).  

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #11 on: October 29, 2004, 04:37:50 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42