What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: WHY DO I GET FOAM..?  (Read 7355 times)

windsurfdog

• Loving this cool weather....
Re: WHY DO I GET FOAM..?
« Reply #15 on: October 27, 2004, 03:44:34 pm »
If you aren't using Di-chlor, Windsurf can drop ship you some.   ;D
I just don't think I can spare any of the 500 lbs. I have........ ;D
We, the unwilling, led by the unqualified, are doing the impossible for the ungrateful...

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #15 on: October 27, 2004, 03:44:34 pm »

salesdvl

« Reply #16 on: October 27, 2004, 05:14:07 pm »
A lot of clarifiers like Leisure Time Bright and Clear will cause foam too.  We're using Sea Klear 4 in 1 Clarifier and it works great with no foam.

I use Sea klear  too and think its great.  I was draining my spa last year with a submersible pump and didnt realize the pump was leaking oil.  When i refilled it I had a huge thick oil slick.  I called the sea klear rep and he suggested putting an entire bottle in ( he admitted he didnt know if it would work )  Well, it did.  the next morning I had clear water and no oil slick.  I washed it out of my filter and was done.      For the record, I did not shower with my dirty filter, I used my garden hose.   :) :)
Measure once, cut twice.

rocket

• Life is good!
« Reply #17 on: October 27, 2004, 06:28:27 pm »
salesdvl,  so you connected your garden hose to the shower to clean the filters while you were bathing?

salesdvl

« Reply #18 on: October 27, 2004, 06:43:10 pm »
No, there was a thread somewhere else that I was refering to.  Someone said that they took their filters into the shower to clean them with their shower wand.
Measure once, cut twice.

stuart

• Ultimate Member
  • Big hairy guys need hottubs too...
« Reply #19 on: October 27, 2004, 07:41:02 pm »
No, there was a thread somewhere else that I was refering to.  Someone said that they took their filters into the shower to clean them with their shower wand.

You have to forgive rocket for being a bit absent-minded with having just given up caffine!!! ;)

salesdvl

« Reply #20 on: October 27, 2004, 07:50:54 pm »
I think he is just saying that he gave up caffeine so we will cut him some slack.  You have to watch out for these guys that are always bragging about their "Euphoria"...      I'm onto him.   :-/
« Last Edit: October 27, 2004, 07:51:53 pm by salesdvl »
Measure once, cut twice.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #20 on: October 27, 2004, 07:50:54 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42