What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: New Royal Empress Spa  (Read 3223 times)

dneal

New Royal Empress Spa
« on: October 26, 2004, 09:33:30 pm »
All - I have heard not so good comments about the Royal spas.  However, I was faced with the dimelma of having many sales people tell me a lot of different stories.  This was a difficult purchase.  I was looking for a spa that would give the most for my budget, to include support after the sale.  I ended my journey purchasing the Royal Empress Spa.  

At first I must admit having buyers remorse.  I am wired wrong when it comes to analysizing things.  I over analysize, etc. improving on this however.  Anyway, I am quite happy after 3 months of owning my new spa.  Support has been excellent and the tub has been also.  Paid approx. $6500 w/fiber optics, changing glo-lite, chrome pkg on jets, nice cover, and cedar stairs.

Any other Royal Spa owners with favorable experiences out there?  I am a newbie at owning a spa, anything I may need to pay attention to?

Look forward to comments.

Hot Tub Forum

New Royal Empress Spa
« on: October 26, 2004, 09:33:30 pm »

ebirrane

• HS Grandee Owner; Hot Tub Geek
Re: New Royal Empress Spa
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2004, 03:19:22 pm »
dneal,

You said support has been excellent.  Have you needed any service support in the first 3 months?

-Ed

rocket

• Life is good!
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2004, 07:02:35 pm »
Glad you made the decision and that things are going well.  Please keep us informed as to how things are working over the long haul.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2004, 07:02:35 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42