What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Question for Artesian dealers/owners  (Read 2131 times)

Gman

Question for Artesian dealers/owners
« on: October 26, 2004, 05:33:06 pm »
What's the major differences between the Island Captiva and the Promo Nexum.

From the website information, the nexum has the same number of pumps (2), two less jets,  only one filter rather than 2 and doesn't come in some of the fancy colors that the captiva does.  

My question is -- how are they built?  In the specs for the Nexum, the space next to insulation is blank -- the space on the Captiva chart states "full foam".  Is the Nexum really not insulated? Or are these more similar than not?

Thanks!

Mike

Hot Tub Forum

Question for Artesian dealers/owners
« on: October 26, 2004, 05:33:06 pm »

salesdvl

Re: Question for Artesian dealers/owners
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2004, 05:39:37 pm »
Happen to have the 2004 Artesian Dealer manual here and it says: The Nexum is limited to 4 colors, 1 yr warranty, no circ pump otion.  The Captiva would have better jets, better warranty, more color options, optional stereo, waterfall, SS jet collars, and you can order the captiva in 17, 29, 38, or 46 jet combos with 1, 2, or 3 jet pumps and or a circ pump.
Measure once, cut twice.

Vinny

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2004, 10:13:50 pm »
When I went to my Artesian dealer she had one of the lines below the Island there. She told me that she has them to compete with people who want a Home Depot tub but like the idea of the dealers support if they have a problem. If I remember correctly they were priced at around the price the tubs I've seen at HD.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2004, 10:13:50 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42