What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: PORTABLE HOT TUB  (Read 3218 times)

JOEY277

PORTABLE HOT TUB
« on: October 20, 2004, 01:29:20 pm »
 ???Can anyone tell me if there are any portable full size hot tubs that are reasonably priced out there?
I've seen a few but don't know much about them - The few I've seen have about 240-300 gallon capacity and 10-14 jets.  Do these work well and is it worth the price? ???

Hot Tub Forum

PORTABLE HOT TUB
« on: October 20, 2004, 01:29:20 pm »

Lori

• Saw It ... Wanted It ... Had A Fit ... Got It!
Re: PORTABLE HOT TUB
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2004, 02:46:40 pm »
Hmmmmm...

I'm not sure how to answer your question.  Exactly which brands and models are you considering?

My HotSpring Vanguard is a protable hot tub.  I, personally, found it to be reasonably priced in my area for the quality of tub that I got.  Just my opinion.

Oklahoma Vanguard owner-don't hold that against me

salesdvl

« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2004, 11:44:13 am »
You need to give us more info.  How many people are you trying to sit?  How much money do you want to spend? 300 gallons and only 14 jets sounds kinda lame but I dont know what brand you looked at.  Let us know more.
Measure once, cut twice.

huh?

• "42"
« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2004, 12:22:47 pm »
I think you might be talking about lines like spa-in-a-box or Softtub.  These are decent lines for what you pay, just don't expect too much from them.  Across the spa industry anything that is not concrete/plaster or built in to a pool or the ground is considered "portable".  If this is what you ment, you have found a plethora of knowledge and information (not to mention opinions).  Give us a little more discription of what it is you are looking for, we would love to help.
¿

stuart

• Ultimate Member
  • Big hairy guys need hottubs too...
« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2004, 07:46:13 pm »
I like the FreeFlow spas a lot, they have a new model this year called the legend http://freeflowspas.com/legend.html
Spatech was dealing with a brand called Tuff Spas that I don't know much about but he might be aboe to elaborate on.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2004, 07:46:13 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42