What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: delsol spas  (Read 11005 times)

yokeman

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
delsol spas
« on: October 19, 2004, 07:36:39 pm »
anybody heard of this brand ?

what's the buzz?

Hot Tub Forum

delsol spas
« on: October 19, 2004, 07:36:39 pm »

Tubber

Re: delsol spas
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2004, 10:10:39 pm »
delsol is Sundances economy line spa. Pretty much their answer to the big box stores selling spas.

Zoo

« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2004, 11:51:42 am »
Hi Tubber,

If Delsol is Sundances economy brand (I saw them at a local Sundance dealer), then what are you giving up versus Sweetwater and Sundance). Are they full foamed insulation etc? Personally I would go with the Sweetwater line of I wanted to save some $.

Zoo

bulmer4nc

• Now a Canes Fan.
« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2004, 12:09:31 pm »
The "Contact Us" page on their website says they are part of:

Jacuzzi Spa Division
14525 Monte Vista Ave.
Chino, CA 91710

Phone: (877) 377-8475
Fax: (866) 297-4741

http://delsolspas.com/Content/Contact.html

It is likely that these spas are not related to Sundance at all other than they are both owned by Jacuzzi.
Home of the Stanley Cup Champions!!!

Chris_H

« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2004, 12:09:59 pm »
Warranty: 1 year on the Del Sol versus 3 year and 5 year for the Sweetwater and Sundance, respectively.

All three are full-foamed (Sundance, Sweetwater, and Del Sol), but the Del Sol is a rotary molded spa so service can be a pain in the butt if it is ever needed.

I know this has nothing to do with the initial topic, but personally, I like the Del Sol Redondo over the Solana RX and the Del Sol Hermosa over the Solana SX.  Both Del Sol’s are larger and deeper than their Solana counterparts and come with practically the same warranty and price.

However, the Solana TX stands alone in the economy market.  In my opinion, it is the best economy spa available.

Tubber

« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2004, 08:03:35 pm »
I agree with Chris H as to what you are giving up and getting in a delsol.

bulmer4nc, the delsol is part of the sundance line it is the economy line. We have to carry them as we are a Sundance dealer.

roots

« Reply #6 on: October 21, 2004, 07:26:00 am »
I`ve had my del sol spa now for over 3 months. I have no regrets. I purchased it from a sundance dealer. Good thing about this is that they service what they sell.

Mendocino101

• Ultimate Member
  • never ask for what you are not willing to give
« Reply #7 on: October 21, 2004, 10:50:01 am »
Does anyone know what they normally sell for....I understand it will vary in different areas....

stuart

• Ultimate Member
  • Big hairy guys need hottubs too...
« Reply #8 on: October 21, 2004, 02:21:51 pm »
I just did a comparison for a customer between the DelSol Hermosa and the Marquis 415 out of the everyday line and here's what I came up with.

Size; both are 77 x 77 with the delsol being 2 inches higher but less depth in the seats (i.e. the Marquis holds 300 gal. and the Delsol holds 290 yet the Marquis has a lounge and more varied seating)

Jets; Hermosa has 19, the 415 has 15. However the 415 has out of water, dedicated neck jets and seems to have more of the intermediate jets to the delsol's smaller jets.

pumps; Delsol has a 1.5 hp, 90 GPM pump while the Marquis has a 2.8 hp, 120 GPM pump.

Warrenty; Marquis is 5 years shell, structure and surface, 3 years on all components. Delsol is 3 years shell, one year surface and components.

Price; same basic price.

This is not to say you should buy the Marquis, I only used them here because I had just done the comparison and had that info, this is to tell you that there are other options out there in that price range that may offer more.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #8 on: October 21, 2004, 02:21:51 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42