What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Air Injection  (Read 12479 times)

Brewman

• Ultimate Member
  • Lead me not into temptation- I can find it myself!
Re: Air Injection
« Reply #15 on: October 09, 2004, 11:26:03 am »
You don't own a super crappy fallsapart, you own a Hercules.
Brewman

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #15 on: October 09, 2004, 11:26:03 am »

autoplay

« Reply #16 on: October 09, 2004, 01:15:26 pm »
The band of gypsies has no real care for others,other than their care of selling a product to the brainwashed masses.

Conjunas own life history explains his values,and his lack of professionalism and BROTHERHOOD amongst his own.

My spa has super duper ultra high velocity air,duz yers?

Jordy

« Reply #17 on: October 10, 2004, 10:56:23 pm »
Could the administrater of this forum please do something to quell this unproductive, ininformative, unhelpful B.S. from continuing?

NightOne

« Reply #18 on: October 18, 2004, 04:26:42 pm »
Let's keep score here my friend.

Optima - Strong ozone odor -      minus 1 point
Optima - Blows cold air on you -  minus 1 point

Haven - No ozone odor  -             plus 1 point
Haven - Utilizes warmth from motors inside temperaure controlled cabinet for warming spa water and air used by blower -       plus 2 points
Haven - turbo air gives stronger massage -  plus 1 point

The game has only begun and we find the challenger Sundance Optima down significantly!

Haven - Annoyingly pitched and sold by a low rent unprofessional outfit out of the back of a truck in Colorado - minus 200 points!
« Last Edit: October 18, 2004, 04:37:47 pm by NightOne »

NightOne

Re: Can someone get rid of Mr. Happy?
« Reply #19 on: October 18, 2004, 04:36:45 pm »

Have you felt the power of Jacuzzi air injection vs. properly engineered turbo air? To me if you like a party spa where people get together in a spa for company is one thing, but if you are looking for true high performance hydrotherapy spa, strong motors, clean plumbing, turbo air and large rotary jets will give you a massage almost as good as a physical therapist just by hitting a button and turning on the pumps and jets to high.

OK... I've had a change of heart.. You've convinced me. The entire spa industry and their collective group of stinking over-educated college boy engineers are full of it. The purposely design inferior brain dead designs just for kicks and know nothing about how a spa is supposed to work.

However, I have a savior...because there is one lone super-genius in Colorado that knows it all and can lead me to the promised land. Unpatented for protection from theft, his superior design and quality processes will allow me to thwart the entire bogus spa industry and own "THE BEST SPA" on the planet!!

OK, so where's my closest dealer? I want to go down and see one today!!!

doodoo

• Sundance Optima Owner - and lovin' it
« Reply #20 on: October 19, 2004, 09:36:43 am »
How does air injection work on a Jacuzzi hot tub?

I see some manufacturers offer an air blower. When I look in the control panel/pump bay on my tub, I don't see anything of the sort.

Does it work on a vacuum principle? Water flows through a venturi  causing a vacuum which then pulls air into the water stream?

Thanks,
Dave

Dave,

Bulmer, Tony and Zacman gave you pretty much a descriptive of how the Air injection system works. Air is drawn in through the jets system when activated which adds power. It does work on a vacuum principle. As water is pushed through the jets, air is drawn into the water stream. The effect is power and a stronger (deeper) effect in therapy.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #20 on: October 19, 2004, 09:36:43 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42