What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: jets wont stay in  on my dynasty  (Read 3015 times)

ricket

jets wont stay in  on my dynasty
« on: October 17, 2004, 08:58:03 pm »
 my tub is hardly a week old and i now have 3 jets that have come out and wont stay in and two others that will not turn at all i have allready determined that the houseing is bad when i first filled the tub i saw something in the bottom of the tub and when i got in it it was a jet and when i turned the pump on another one poped out i removed another one and tryed to install it in the houseing that poped out but it would not stay so much for quaility control at dynasty called the salesman that sold it to me and he preety much told me i didnt know how to reinstall the jets,called him back again and now i am getting the silent treatment guess i will have to take a trip back to the store personally only a week and already starting to get a bad taste in my mouth, :(anyone have any suggestions?

Hot Tub Forum

jets wont stay in  on my dynasty
« on: October 17, 2004, 08:58:03 pm »

Jordy

Re: jets wont stay in  on my dynasty
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2004, 10:55:05 pm »
Hi ricket,
Sorry you're having some problems in your first days as a new spa owner. If you have a good dealer, you should have no problem getting someone out to help you at your home. If your salesman is worth his salt he won't wait for someone else to take care of the problem, he'll take care of it personally- hopefully he realizes that this is an opportunity to show you his excellent customer service abilities. The jets popping out could be the result of a manufacturing defect (this occurs from time to time) or how you are adjusting them. Either way, if I were you I would expect the salesman (who collected his commission on the sale) to take of this pronto.

Mendocino101

• Ultimate Member
  • never ask for what you are not willing to give
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2004, 12:11:44 am »
Hi...

If I am not mistaken you also posted about Baqua....while....I am sure that you spa  has not been running long enough to make it the casue....the problem you are having with the jets can sometimes be attributed to baqua....it can harm certain plastics and in some cases void a warranty.....

ricket

« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2004, 07:46:05 am »
Hi...

If I am not mistaken you also posted about Baqua....while....I am sure that you spa  has not been running long enough to make it the casue....the problem you are having with the jets can sometimes be attributed to baqua....it can harm certain plastics and in some cases void a warranty.....

one of my jets fell out while i was filling tub for the first time and the second fell out the first time i got in the tub and turned it on i ran it with baqua for 4 days before switching over to bromine i know the first two jets didnt have anything to do with baqua but i am just a beginner with hot tubs i do appreaciate all the help everyone gives me here on the forum  thanks :)

wmccall

• Global Moderator
  • Mentor Level Member
    • https://www.facebook.com/BillMcCall1959/
« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2004, 08:03:26 am »
Try swapping the jet  with a similar one in a different position.  I had this problem with 2 jets initially,  I remember taking a non-abrasive dish cleaning pad and going around the inside collar of the jet and the housing and moving a couple around.  Are these the chrome jets?  I also remember using a little more force on a couple of jets and taking it in an out 5 or 6 times to get it to seat properly.  After the first week I had no more problems with that.
Member since 2003.  Owner Dynasty Excalibur 2003-2012.   Sundance Majesta from 2012-current

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2004, 08:03:26 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42