What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: PDC Owners?  (Read 2908 times)

TubbinSoon, now we be tubbin

• Wot the
PDC Owners?
« on: October 14, 2004, 08:06:25 am »
Dealer in town carrying new line of PDC tubs. Interesting models and a home show this weekend. We shall see. What kind of pricing should one expect? Would these be considered a top of the line compared to a Downeast? Or about the same?

Hot Tub Forum

PDC Owners?
« on: October 14, 2004, 08:06:25 am »

Ballsie

Re: PDC Owners?
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2004, 01:22:28 pm »
I just ordered the Aruba Model from my local PDC dealer. I have been comparing models/manufacturers for about 3 months and I was very impressed with the way the PDC spa is assembled, warranted, and especially with customer service.

I compared models offered from the big guys to the small manufactures including; Emerald, Sundance, Viking, SweatWater, Jacuzzi, Marquis, Waters Edge, Royal Spa, American Spa and Pool, Image, Thermospa (do not subject yourself to their in-home sales people), Baja, Hot Springs, Hawkeye, and some other spas I can't remember.

What it comes down to; which one has the items your looking for, is it in your price range, is the local rep and manufacturer easy to deal with, and do you feel comfortable that the manufacturer and the local rep will be inbusiness to stand behind their warranties.

The Aruba model has a lounger that is very comfortable and I'm able to stretch out in it. There are two captain style seats plus two additional seats in it. I did a wet test and did not want to get out of it. I was very impressed with the manufacturer when I called the factory and asked if they could customize the spa to meet my needs. They were very responsive and gladly said they could do what I asked. The price of the spa was $6,426, which includes the Aruba Model in the Contempra Series, ozone, safety glow lighting (free with internet coupon thru 12/04), stainless steel jet trim, the custom features I requested, cover lift, and in-place delivery.

I think this is a very reasonable price for what they give you.  This message board seems to favor the heavy hitters, Sundance, Jacuzzi, Emerald ..... So use there feedback to look for a spa that meets your requirements. Because when it is all said and done. Your the one who will be using the spa and not someone in the chat room.

Hot Tub Forum

Re: PDC Owners?
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2004, 01:22:28 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42