What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: searching for the right one...  (Read 3260 times)

follyhill

searching for the right one...
« on: October 13, 2004, 03:08:53 pm »
Hello,
My husband and I are searching for our second tub. Been 5 years since our first, which just by dumb luck was a wonderful experience, had to leave that one with the house when we moved. We have limited selection in our area and very very limited places to wet test (one hotsprings spa in one place). So, we have looked at an Emerald, Hotsprings, Jacuzzi and Gulf Coast brands and one called Saratoga. So far, our favorite for price, jets, fit and the dealer seemed legit is the Saratoga, but we have found little info on them for track record. Just curious and seeking opinions on any of the above brands. Big need is therapy jets and neck/shoulder features. No interest in fancy lights, stereo, etc. Thanks !

Hot Tub Forum

searching for the right one...
« on: October 13, 2004, 03:08:53 pm »

spahappy

• Mind body and soul therapy right in my backyard.
Re: searching for the right one...
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2004, 04:00:53 pm »
Follyhill,
Just a few questions to help us answer you.  What brand was your old spa? What were the features you enjoyed most about the old spa? How far away from your city or town are you willing to shop?

Spahappy

follyhill

« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2004, 04:18:34 pm »
This sounds really stupid but I can not remember what brand the old one was ! It has been 5 yrs and we left all paperwork behind. It was a somewhat beat floor model on sale, bought sort of on a whim, with excellent results. It had nice jets, each seating area had a different option, the massage was pretty strong and adjustable. It did not have the best neck stuff, you had to scooch way down. It was very reliable which was impt to us. I almost want to think that was a saratoga too...that rings the bell the closest but not sure. We have been 2 hrs away, the nearest is an hour, to shop. Many of the dealers have a limit on how far they will come to service it too, at least that is what we found so far. We are in the middle of no where. Thanks

windsurfdog

• Loving this cool weather....
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2004, 05:44:41 pm »
folly,
Indeed try to find a close dealer but don't rule out a remote dealer if you find the best spa for you.  I bought my LSX at the closest Master Spas dealer--200+ miles away.  I've been very pleased and wouldn't do it differently at all.  It may be a hassle wet testing but take your time, travel around and find the best tub for you.  Good luck!
8)
We, the unwilling, led by the unqualified, are doing the impossible for the ungrateful...

huh?

• "42"
« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2004, 10:48:57 pm »
Sorry....completly off subject but I just read WSD's One liner under his moniker....Bravo!  It took me a while, that is hilarous! ;D :o
¿

HotTubMan

• My 2.1 cents, eh
« Reply #5 on: October 14, 2004, 11:02:23 am »
Sorry....completly off subject but I just read WSD's One liner under his moniker....Bravo!  It took me a while, that is hilarous! ;D :o

I'm still processing.......
Homeworks Financing Representative

wmccall

• Global Moderator
  • Mentor Level Member
    • https://www.facebook.com/BillMcCall1959/
« Reply #6 on: October 14, 2004, 11:48:43 am »
Folly, where do you live?
Member since 2003.  Owner Dynasty Excalibur 2003-2012.   Sundance Majesta from 2012-current

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #6 on: October 14, 2004, 11:48:43 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42