What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Bullfrog Spas  (Read 2485 times)

rocky1

Bullfrog Spas
« on: October 13, 2004, 12:09:21 am »
I am interested in purchasing a new hot tub and have recently looked at the Bullfrog, which has removable jetpaks.  Has anyone had any experience with this type of spa?  If so what was your opinion of this brand of hot tub?

Another spa we looked at in addition to the standard brands like Hotsprings, Cal Spa etc. was the Malibu 2005 by Diamonte.  Has anyone had a spa made by Diamonte and what was your evaluation of the spa?

Hot Tub Forum

Bullfrog Spas
« on: October 13, 2004, 12:09:21 am »

ndabunka

• 2003 Jacuzzi J370 Platinum/Coastal Grey Synthetic
Re: Bullfrog Spas
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2004, 09:57:06 pm »
Bullfrogs are well regarded although not plentifull. If you have a local dealer, then you have a good choice. Newer technology and concepts. Very nice tubs and worth their price. Dealer should still be willing to negotiate so that they are competitive with equal-quality tubs from mfgs like Jacuzzi, Hot Springs, Caldera, MasterSpa, Coleman, Marquis, etc.
...The gene pool could use a little chlorine....

Quickly approaching a mid-life crisis one day at a time.

wmccall

• Global Moderator
  • Mentor Level Member
    • https://www.facebook.com/BillMcCall1959/
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2004, 11:45:43 am »
Many of us here have not had a chance to see one of these in person and are looking forward to hearing from people who have and their owners.  I'd owned our Dynasty tub about 9 months before I heard of Bull frog. Boy they are sure putting a top notch effort into their website.  At that time they had a dealer (pool service company) near me, but I never got around to just stopping and looking at one,  your post got me to look back again and that dealer is no longer listed on thier site.  The website says there are no dealers in our area, Columbus, Ohio.
Member since 2003.  Owner Dynasty Excalibur 2003-2012.   Sundance Majesta from 2012-current

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2004, 11:45:43 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42