What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Best neck and back massage?  (Read 10117 times)

ggggg

Best neck and back massage?
« on: October 12, 2004, 07:50:32 pm »
I will continue with my wet tests, but any input on which tub gives the best (or even good) back and neck massage from the following would be a great help.

Caldera (Niagara)
HotSprings (Grandee)
Beachcomer (720)
Arctic (Summit)

Thanks

Hot Tub Forum

Best neck and back massage?
« on: October 12, 2004, 07:50:32 pm »

Warkovision

• West and Wewaxsation, at Wast!
Re: Best neck and back massage?
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2004, 07:59:45 pm »
I only wet tested the Caldera Geneva Utopia and the HotSpring Vista and Envoy. I liked the HotSpring better for neck and back. But you really need to decide for yourself through testing. Good luck.

huh?

• "42"
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2004, 08:23:14 pm »
The Hotsprings does give some good therapy for the back and I believe the neck and shoulders as well.  Beachcomber is a good company but I am not to familiar with the specific therapy to coment.   Not sure about the others.  Windsurfdog and Spaguohio will attest to the Neck and Shoulders seats in the Down East and Master Spa lines...definately worth a peek.  You will find spatopia as you wet test.
¿

newtotubbing

• Lovin' my Vista
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2004, 08:29:10 pm »
The Moto Massage seat in my HS Vista is just wonderful for neck and back massage.  The other 2 corner seats are great as well.

Wet test as many as you can to see which one you like.

Jonathan

Jordy

« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2004, 11:50:07 pm »
Hi NeedaTub,
Jacuzzi has recieved many compliments on this forum and others about the quality, comfort and effectiveness of their massage. Hope you have a chance to wet-test, as this will make the final decision obvious to you.
I have experience with Beachcomber and HotSpring as well and I think the HotSpring product produces a higher quality massage than Beachcomber. Arctic I'm not a big fan of and I haven't felt the jets on a Caldera, so I can't offer an opinion on them.
You really do have to wet-test for yourself though, to see if you agree.

wmccall

• Global Moderator
  • Mentor Level Member
    • https://www.facebook.com/BillMcCall1959/
« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2004, 07:54:11 am »
The neck jets are one of my favorite features of the Dynasty Excalibur
Member since 2003.  Owner Dynasty Excalibur 2003-2012.   Sundance Majesta from 2012-current

nicker

« Reply #6 on: October 13, 2004, 08:28:53 am »
not sure where you are located but I love our Coast Mountain Spa for the back and neck.   We looked at beach comber but the jet package didn't compair to the package we got on our tub (not to mention didn't much care for the beachcomer dealer in our area).

We have a great assortment of jet layout to do your back aswell as your sides and one of our coner seats does the neck/upper back.   I say neck/upper back because I am a tall person so most people would find those jets would hit your neck only.

Happy searching and make sure you WET TEST!

spaguyohio

« Reply #7 on: October 13, 2004, 09:05:52 am »
I tried HS, didnt care for it. Try Sundance, didnt do it for me. Downeast (Master Spas) gave ME the best neck, shoulder, and back massage. I love the reverse molded neckjet therapy. Check it out if you have a dealer near you.

HotTubMan

• My 2.1 cents, eh
« Reply #8 on: October 13, 2004, 09:57:01 am »
NeedsATub;

I know these were not on your list but Ihave two suggestions. Dimension 1 has one of the most versatile neck and shoulder massage set up. Most Dimension 1 "reflections" tubs have between one and three "Neck Flex" jets. The pillow and four jets can be adjusted for height like the head rest in vehicle. Go to D1.com

Coleman also has good neck and shoulder massage. Less innovative than the D1, the neck/shoulder massage works best if you are the right height for the seat. You will find most neck massage is like that.

HTMan
« Last Edit: October 13, 2004, 10:00:21 am by HotTubMan »
Homeworks Financing Representative

PPOL

« Reply #9 on: October 13, 2004, 04:06:57 pm »
The Caldera Niagara has the Ecstaseat with the adjustable Atlas neck massager.  You basically get a full back, neck, and calf massage along with the 2 Europulse jets that give a vibrating massage on your wrists.  Personally, I love this seat.

Wet test them all and find which is the most comfortable for you.

Happy Hunting,

Neil O'Donovan
Phoenix Park Outdoor Living
Wilmington, NC

Spatech_tuo

• Mentor Level Member
« Reply #10 on: October 13, 2004, 05:22:12 pm »
I will continue with my wet tests, but any input on which tub gives the best (or even good) back and neck massage from the following would be a great help.

Caldera (Niagara)
HotSprings (Grandee)
Beachcomer (720)
Arctic (Summit)

Thanks

As you see you'll get many who can give a postive testimonial for the spa they have even if its not one you're asking about. What that means is their spa works for them. Have you wet tested the 4 choices you've listed to see how they fit you? If you haven't you should as it will probaly eliminate 1 or 2 of them and maybe even give you a clear cut winner.
220, 221, whatever it takes!

windsurfdog

• Loving this cool weather....
« Reply #11 on: October 13, 2004, 05:25:05 pm »
The Hotsprings does give some good therapy for the back and I believe the neck and shoulders as well.  Beachcomber is a good company but I am not to familiar with the specific therapy to coment.   Not sure about the others.  Windsurfdog and Spaguohio will attest to the Neck and Shoulders seats in the Down East and Master Spa lines...definately worth a peek.  You will find spatopia as you wet test.

Absolutely, huh.......my LSX is excellent re: shoulder therapy in the "shoulder" seat (my label) and neck therapy in the shoulder seat, Xtreme therapy seat and the lounger.  I think the lounger may be my fave neck therapy though that may be influenced by the view of the stars!
The best advice I would give NeedaTub is to echo the wise advice of others in this thread:  wet test, wet test, wet test.  Take the time to do your homework.  Stick with the major manufacturers and wet test, wet test, wet test (did I say 'wet test'?).  But I also highly suggest NeedaTub try the MS tubs if a dealer is available.  Good luck, NAT........
8)
We, the unwilling, led by the unqualified, are doing the impossible for the ungrateful...

tonyp

• Soaking in a HS Envoy!
« Reply #12 on: October 13, 2004, 06:29:01 pm »
My HS Envoy would have the "same" seat as the Grandee.  It's great.  But you have to wet test.  My  wife floated in the Vista but not the Envoy.  We never tried the Grandee

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #12 on: October 13, 2004, 06:29:01 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42