What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: A good deal on an Artesian  (Read 2977 times)

cdenyer

A good deal on an Artesian
« on: October 07, 2004, 09:12:27 am »
I stopped into a local spa dealer yesterday and he made what I think is a pretty good deal. Ya'll tell me what you think.

An Artesian Island Spa Antigua 29, cover, chemicals, steps, delivery and setup all for $3600.00. Water is extra. ;)

From what I have read, Artesian makes a pretty good tub. I still need to wet test, but it felt pretty good yesterday.

Thanks
Chuck

Hot Tub Forum

A good deal on an Artesian
« on: October 07, 2004, 09:12:27 am »

windsurfdog

• Loving this cool weather....
Re: A good deal on an Artesian
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2004, 11:17:04 am »
Wet test several tubs before making a final decision.  You don't want to be the fly in the vinegar thinking the vinegar is the sweetest thing he's ever tasted having never tasted honey.  Buyers remorse over a purchase this expensive is not a good thing.  Take your time.....any good deal today should still be a good deal in the future.  Good luck and thanks for the great electrical advice to Elle......I was a master electrician in an previous life and I agreed with you 100%--even expounded on it a little bit.
8)
We, the unwilling, led by the unqualified, are doing the impossible for the ungrateful...

wmccall

• Global Moderator
  • Mentor Level Member
    • https://www.facebook.com/BillMcCall1959/
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2004, 11:49:25 am »
It looks like a good price all things considered, Your certainly not paying way too much, which the fear of most first time shoppers.  That spa looks to have lots of leg room and a nice layout. How many in your family? Wet test with them all if you can.   I see they offer lots of configuration options. I'm going to guess that that price, you got the single pump model?
Member since 2003.  Owner Dynasty Excalibur 2003-2012.   Sundance Majesta from 2012-current

cdenyer

« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2004, 03:57:52 pm »
Yes, this is the single pump model. There are just three in our family and we don't like one of them  :D

Chuck

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2004, 03:57:52 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42