What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Need Help selecting a Spa  (Read 2348 times)

cdenyer

Need Help selecting a Spa
« on: October 05, 2004, 09:48:04 pm »
Let me try another angle. I am apparently not like a number of other people on this forum, I do not have 8 or 9 thousand to spend on a hot tub. My wife, SWMBO, has alotted me $4000 to procure a hot tub. And obviously I want to get the most tub for my money. Since I think there are a number of dealers on this forum, here's my query. Can I buy anything for this kind of money and if so, what would fit into this budget. Or do I just need to go out and get a #3 washtub and call it a day. I live in Eastern Tennessee. Thanks

Hot Tub Forum

Need Help selecting a Spa
« on: October 05, 2004, 09:48:04 pm »

Mendocino101

• Ultimate Member
  • never ask for what you are not willing to give
Re: Need Help selecting a Spa
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2004, 10:23:04 pm »
There are many spas you can buy for that kind of money...From the larger makers like Hot Springs or Marquis.....Sundance....they have a value priced spa line...if you want a lesser known name you can get more toys on your spa from them. It is just what you want to put an emphasis on....a Major manufacture valued priced product......or a lesser known maker who might give you "more" spa....

Tucsonjohn

« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2004, 10:35:24 pm »
When I first started looking at spas, I was very suprised at how much you could get for your money.  I might be wrong, but this time of year seems to be a great time to purchase a new tub.  My advice would be to go to a local dealer and see what you can get for that price - go online and look at the major dealers listed on this site and check out the features that each offers and then wet test several models that you are interested in.  

And good luck!

TJ

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2004, 10:35:24 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42