What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Follow up to "Bought the spa"  HELP!!!!  (Read 2764 times)

Elle

• Underpromise; overdeliver.
Follow up to "Bought the spa"  HELP!!!!
« on: October 02, 2004, 04:57:44 pm »
 Marquis has added a new color (a shiny white) to their spas.  My dealer was under the impression that it was going to be available for the Euphoria, so we ordered that color with the cedar durawood exterior.  It took us FOREVER to decide on that color.  Well, a few minutes ago, my spa guy called and told me the color (interior shiny white) we had ordered in not available in the Euphoria.  UGH!  We are back to square one in our color selection.

If you have a Marquis, what color is your tub and exterior...and are you happy with your choice?  I know I want a light color tub because we are getting the colored light, which works  better in the lighter tubs.

HELP!!!!  I need some suggestions ASAP so my order can be put in with Marquis.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2004, 09:19:34 am by Elle »

Hot Tub Forum

Follow up to "Bought the spa"  HELP!!!!
« on: October 02, 2004, 04:57:44 pm »

ttodd1

• Life is so much better in my Cameo
Re: Follow up to "Bought the spa"  HELP!!!!
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2004, 07:38:47 pm »
Which is not available the interior or exterior?  Or is just the combo of both for that model?  I don't have a Marquis but the sundance I have has the gray exterior with the pearl interior.  Looks real good with the colored light.  But that is my preferrence.   8)

jenn

« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2004, 07:42:49 pm »
We just got a Marquis spa...without the longer version of the story, our first tub was the Bronze color (antique bronze?).  I liked it, but my first choice was the taupe granite, however that would have taken longer to receive.  Due to some problems, we were provided with a new tub...this time in taupe granite.  It is beautiful.  The base color, and also the majority of the cover is off-white.  There are brown and grey flecks throughout.  It shows off the light beautifully!

Another reason I'm happy with the granite finish is that it doesn't show the water spots like our previous tub did.

If you would like, I can try to take a photo and email it to you.  We only have the standard lighting.  I'm not sure if you got the LED type light....

Private message me if you would like me to send a photo....

empolgation

• you pay what you get it for
« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2004, 01:24:15 am »
We chose the sierra granite for our tub (white with brown/gray flecks)- in my opinion the best choice of all offerings - with cedar durawood... Marquis is no longer going to continue offering that color although they did still have it at the factory last month and the local dealer has gotten some new orders in with it - a call can determine if it's still available.
e

rocket

• Life is good!
« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2004, 09:01:35 pm »
the sierra granite looks great but I have pearl with the colored light.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2004, 09:01:35 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42