What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Plastic Guard for LED light  (Read 2842 times)

Roborph

Plastic Guard for LED light
« on: September 29, 2004, 03:14:41 pm »
 Hey anyone out there have problem with the plastic guard falling off the led light???
Mine falls off when I turn on the jets and invariably gets sucked onto one of the intakes. Not a big problem, just a nuisance. Any ideas on how to make it stick?
   Thanks for any info............

Hot Tub Forum

Plastic Guard for LED light
« on: September 29, 2004, 03:14:41 pm »

PPOL

Re: Plastic Guard for LED light
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2004, 03:59:11 pm »
Duct Tape?

nicker

« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2004, 04:33:44 pm »
not really sure what you mean.  I have colored covers that can go over my LED lights in side the tub.  but the lights them self are part of the tub mold.  If they came off my tub would be leaking thought them.  The lights them selfs are accessible through the pump compartment.

Maybe contact your dealer

Chas

• Mentor Level Member
  • Hot water is Cool.
    • Spas etc.
« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2004, 04:45:23 pm »
Are you using BaquaSpa products?

Baqua reacts with Polycarbonate plastics: generally these are clear plastic, such as a light lens or color filter.

Former HotSpring Dealer - Southern Cal.

Roborph

« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2004, 09:39:36 pm »
I have a Jacuzzi 370. There is one light that changes colors or can be one color. It also comes with a clear, plastic cover. The tech said it was for protection, from someone's knee for example. It would prevent the breakage of the light, which is part of the tub and therefore prevent all the water draining out. It is only one cover, and it's not a color cover...just for protection.....

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2004, 09:39:36 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42