What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Dream Maker and Royal Spas  (Read 2966 times)

TahoesMama

Dream Maker and Royal Spas
« on: September 25, 2004, 12:46:10 pm »
Has anyone any opinions on Dream Maker and Royal Spas?  There's a dealer that's relatively close, but for some odd reason (don't know why), we just keep passing them by.  Checked their website and these are the two brands they carry.  I've surfed and couldn't find any reviews about them anywhere.  What's the deal with these tubs?

Hot Tub Forum

Dream Maker and Royal Spas
« on: September 25, 2004, 12:46:10 pm »

Mendocino101

• Ultimate Member
  • never ask for what you are not willing to give
Re: Dream Maker and Royal Spas
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2004, 12:57:08 pm »
I might be wrong....But I think Dream maker is a very low budget spa....Royal...I think more mid level......both smaller manufactures.....

briguy

« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2004, 12:50:10 am »
Just be sure to wet test the tub.  I liked Royal (on paper) because of the blower motor...although I did not like the location of the blower motor jets after wet testing.  (I went into more detail on other posts)   Also,  I was not too keen on the "bag insulation" as described by the salesman and seeing it up close.  

rocket

• Life is good!
« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2004, 01:07:30 pm »
I don't know about Dream maker but Royal is a lower manufacturer using old technology to keep the price down along with other short cuts that may affect reliability and energy eff.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2004, 01:07:30 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42